HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today launches the HyperX ALLOY TM FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, a full-size mechanical gaming keyboard that has a space-saving layout to maximise desktop real estate for FPS mouse movement.
With an RRP of AU$169, the HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is built with a solid steel frame, features Cherry MX Mechanical switches with HyperX red backlit keys and six preset LED modes including a custom mode.
The keyboard also offers Game Mode to easily disable the Windows key to prevent accidental game interruptions, along with 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-Key rollover functionalities. It features an easy access USB charge port located on the back of the keyboard and will ship with additional HyperX re coloured WASD keys, detachable braided cord and a mesh travel pouch for protection and storage.
"After much researching and testing, we've developed a mechanical keyboard from the ground up to withstand the most intense gameplay while saving space that is vital for FPS gamers. With its solid steel frame, this Cherry MX Blue switch featured keyboard can take the stress of millions of key presses and more," said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX.
"Gamers who play FPS classics like CS:GO or other shooter games such as Overwatch will appreciate the compact yet sturdy design. The keyboard gives gamers more space to execute intricate actions during play with more operating area for the mouse."
- Solid Steel Frame, Minimalistic Compact Design Ideal for FPS Gamers
- Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Key Switches
- HyperX Red Backlit Keys with Dynamic Lighting Effects
HyperX is an avid supporter of eSports and the gaming community developing products designed specifically for FPS genres such as the HyperX Cloud Revolver headset, which delivers studio-grade sound stage enabling gamers to directionally target the enemy as well as enhanced comfort and superior quality. HyperX ALLOY FPS Keyboard is designed for dedicated FPS gamers which is why it has become the official keyboard of the ESL ANZ Championship in Season 2. Additionally, ALLOY FPS is the recommended keyboard of Legacy eSports, one of the top gaming organisations in Australia.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads.
Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 30 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, ESL One and PAX.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX can be found on:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor