HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today launches the HyperX ALLOY TM FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, a full-size mechanical gaming keyboard that has a space-saving layout to maximise desktop real estate for FPS mouse movement.
With an RRP of AU$169, the HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is built with a solid steel frame, features Cherry MX Mechanical switches with HyperX red backlit keys and six preset LED modes including a custom mode.
The keyboard also offers Game Mode to easily disable the Windows key to prevent accidental game interruptions, along with 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-Key rollover functionalities. It features an easy access USB charge port located on the back of the keyboard and will ship with additional HyperX re coloured WASD keys, detachable braided cord and a mesh travel pouch for protection and storage.
"After much researching and testing, we've developed a mechanical keyboard from the ground up to withstand the most intense gameplay while saving space that is vital for FPS gamers. With its solid steel frame, this Cherry MX Blue switch featured keyboard can take the stress of millions of key presses and more," said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX.
"Gamers who play FPS classics like CS:GO or other shooter games such as Overwatch will appreciate the compact yet sturdy design. The keyboard gives gamers more space to execute intricate actions during play with more operating area for the mouse."
- Solid Steel Frame, Minimalistic Compact Design Ideal for FPS Gamers
- Cherry MX Mechanical Gaming Key Switches
- HyperX Red Backlit Keys with Dynamic Lighting Effects
HyperX is an avid supporter of eSports and the gaming community developing products designed specifically for FPS genres such as the HyperX Cloud Revolver headset, which delivers studio-grade sound stage enabling gamers to directionally target the enemy as well as enhanced comfort and superior quality. HyperX ALLOY FPS Keyboard is designed for dedicated FPS gamers which is why it has become the official keyboard of the ESL ANZ Championship in Season 2. Additionally, ALLOY FPS is the recommended keyboard of Legacy eSports, one of the top gaming organisations in Australia.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads.
Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 30 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, ESL One and PAX.
For more information visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX can be found on:
Latest News Posts
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- Witcher 3's Geralt comes to Monster Hunter: World
- Obsidian's The Outer Worlds won't have microtransactions
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC