Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, announced the launch of the SharurSE Spectrum, a gaming mouse designed to fit all users with an ergonomic, highly versatile tool for both the gaming and office environment. The predecessor to the original Sharur Spectrum, the SE version comes in a white build which allows it's full 16.8 million RGB lighting to truly shine.
The new, lightweight SharurSE Spectrum is a tournament-grade FPS/RTS gaming mouse equipped with technology needed to win and the customization necessary to do it your way. The 4,000 dpi optical sensor offers flexibility with four levels of on-the-fly resolutions while the 1000 Hz ultra polling rate enables a zero lag experience. 64KB of onboard memory powers the six fully programmable buttons and Omron switches ensure durability with 10 million heavy-duty clicks.
Take control of the SharurSE Spectrum with Tesoro's advanced software for button configuration, macro programming, and vibrant three-zone RGB color customization. Molded rubber grips provide anti-slip comfort for a sturdy hold in the heat of the moment and a two-meter braided cable with a gold-plated USB plug keeps you connected even from a distance.
- Customizable 16.8M RGB color lighting
- 1000 Hz ultra polling rate
- 64KB onboard memory
- 6 Fully programmable buttons
- 4 level OTF resolutions up to 4000 dpi
- 10M heavy-duty clicks
- Ambidextrous ergonomic with soft-touch finish
- Reset hotkey
- Versatile lighting effects
- 2-meter braided cable
- Gold plated USB plug
- Size: 124 x 67.5 x 39 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 1
Price and Availability
Available for pre-order beginning in September 2016. MSRP - $29.99 USD.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit