Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, announced the launch of the SharurSE Spectrum, a gaming mouse designed to fit all users with an ergonomic, highly versatile tool for both the gaming and office environment. The predecessor to the original Sharur Spectrum, the SE version comes in a white build which allows it's full 16.8 million RGB lighting to truly shine.
The new, lightweight SharurSE Spectrum is a tournament-grade FPS/RTS gaming mouse equipped with technology needed to win and the customization necessary to do it your way. The 4,000 dpi optical sensor offers flexibility with four levels of on-the-fly resolutions while the 1000 Hz ultra polling rate enables a zero lag experience. 64KB of onboard memory powers the six fully programmable buttons and Omron switches ensure durability with 10 million heavy-duty clicks.
Take control of the SharurSE Spectrum with Tesoro's advanced software for button configuration, macro programming, and vibrant three-zone RGB color customization. Molded rubber grips provide anti-slip comfort for a sturdy hold in the heat of the moment and a two-meter braided cable with a gold-plated USB plug keeps you connected even from a distance.
- Customizable 16.8M RGB color lighting
- 1000 Hz ultra polling rate
- 64KB onboard memory
- 6 Fully programmable buttons
- 4 level OTF resolutions up to 4000 dpi
- 10M heavy-duty clicks
- Ambidextrous ergonomic with soft-touch finish
- Reset hotkey
- Versatile lighting effects
- 2-meter braided cable
- Gold plated USB plug
- Size: 124 x 67.5 x 39 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 1
Price and Availability
Available for pre-order beginning in September 2016. MSRP - $29.99 USD.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access