Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, announced the launch of the SharurSE Spectrum, a gaming mouse designed to fit all users with an ergonomic, highly versatile tool for both the gaming and office environment. The predecessor to the original Sharur Spectrum, the SE version comes in a white build which allows it's full 16.8 million RGB lighting to truly shine.
The new, lightweight SharurSE Spectrum is a tournament-grade FPS/RTS gaming mouse equipped with technology needed to win and the customization necessary to do it your way. The 4,000 dpi optical sensor offers flexibility with four levels of on-the-fly resolutions while the 1000 Hz ultra polling rate enables a zero lag experience. 64KB of onboard memory powers the six fully programmable buttons and Omron switches ensure durability with 10 million heavy-duty clicks.
Take control of the SharurSE Spectrum with Tesoro's advanced software for button configuration, macro programming, and vibrant three-zone RGB color customization. Molded rubber grips provide anti-slip comfort for a sturdy hold in the heat of the moment and a two-meter braided cable with a gold-plated USB plug keeps you connected even from a distance.
- Customizable 16.8M RGB color lighting
- 1000 Hz ultra polling rate
- 64KB onboard memory
- 6 Fully programmable buttons
- 4 level OTF resolutions up to 4000 dpi
- 10M heavy-duty clicks
- Ambidextrous ergonomic with soft-touch finish
- Reset hotkey
- Versatile lighting effects
- 2-meter braided cable
- Gold plated USB plug
- Size: 124 x 67.5 x 39 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 1
Price and Availability
Available for pre-order beginning in September 2016. MSRP - $29.99 USD.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard