Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, announced the launch of the SharurSE Spectrum, a gaming mouse designed to fit all users with an ergonomic, highly versatile tool for both the gaming and office environment. The predecessor to the original Sharur Spectrum, the SE version comes in a white build which allows it's full 16.8 million RGB lighting to truly shine.
The new, lightweight SharurSE Spectrum is a tournament-grade FPS/RTS gaming mouse equipped with technology needed to win and the customization necessary to do it your way. The 4,000 dpi optical sensor offers flexibility with four levels of on-the-fly resolutions while the 1000 Hz ultra polling rate enables a zero lag experience. 64KB of onboard memory powers the six fully programmable buttons and Omron switches ensure durability with 10 million heavy-duty clicks.
Take control of the SharurSE Spectrum with Tesoro's advanced software for button configuration, macro programming, and vibrant three-zone RGB color customization. Molded rubber grips provide anti-slip comfort for a sturdy hold in the heat of the moment and a two-meter braided cable with a gold-plated USB plug keeps you connected even from a distance.
- Customizable 16.8M RGB color lighting
- 1000 Hz ultra polling rate
- 64KB onboard memory
- 6 Fully programmable buttons
- 4 level OTF resolutions up to 4000 dpi
- 10M heavy-duty clicks
- Ambidextrous ergonomic with soft-touch finish
- Reset hotkey
- Versatile lighting effects
- 2-meter braided cable
- Gold plated USB plug
- Size: 124 x 67.5 x 39 mm
- Weight: 85g
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 1
Price and Availability
Available for pre-order beginning in September 2016. MSRP - $29.99 USD.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite now has over 250 million registered players
- Carmageddon developer announces ShockRods at GDC 2019
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today