Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterMouse Pro L, the mouse for all gamers. Whether you are new to PC gaming and have yet to discover your ideal grip or if you're an established PC user with intimate knowledge of their mouse preferences, the MasterMouse Pro L will meet all your needs.
The MasterMouse Pro L was made with customization in mind, making it a mouse that can adapt to any and all situations as quickly as you need it to. Custom Grip Configuration - The MasterMouse Pro L comes standard with two top panels of different lengths as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with differing grip textures. This gives users the freedom to use the mouse grip that works best for them at a given time rather than being stuck with one grip for all genre of games and play styles.
Full RGB Illumination - This mouse has three RGB illumination zones with 16.7 million color options. These lights aren't just for show either. You can set them to identify saved profiles you've created for specific situations.
Multiple User Profiles - The MasterMouse Pro L is powered by a 32-bit ARM processor with 512KB of on-board memory. This allows users to create and store mouse preferences. Once the profile is saved, you can plug and play on any PC with all your home settings intact. You are able to customize everything you could ever want. The DPI (400 - 12000), button map, colors, and sensitivity are just some of the options you can change when creating up to five different user profiles. Profiles can be swapped in real-time with a single press of a button.
Numerous Programmable Buttons - Certain games require more than just two buttons. But to use these buttons effectively players need the ability to hand pick which buttons do what. The MasterMouse Pro L's body offers eight programmable buttons plus the option to expand that to a total of 14+1 switch button, thanks to the Storm Tactix function.
User-friendly Software - All these customization options can be intimidating in the pursuit of a perfect mouse grip and setup which is why all Cooler Master peripherals use the same free to download, easy to use customization software, called CM Portal. If you don't have the software already you can download it for free. Doing so will automatically update the MasterMouse Pro L when you first plug it in. It's stress-free, loaded with options, and will help you make the mouse of your dreams.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterMouse Pro L is available at local retailers starting August 23rd, 2016 for a suggested retail price of 59.99 Euros/49.99 Pounds.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions