Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterMouse Pro L, the mouse for all gamers. Whether you are new to PC gaming and have yet to discover your ideal grip or if you're an established PC user with intimate knowledge of their mouse preferences, the MasterMouse Pro L will meet all your needs.
The MasterMouse Pro L was made with customization in mind, making it a mouse that can adapt to any and all situations as quickly as you need it to. Custom Grip Configuration - The MasterMouse Pro L comes standard with two top panels of different lengths as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with differing grip textures. This gives users the freedom to use the mouse grip that works best for them at a given time rather than being stuck with one grip for all genre of games and play styles.
Full RGB Illumination - This mouse has three RGB illumination zones with 16.7 million color options. These lights aren't just for show either. You can set them to identify saved profiles you've created for specific situations.
Multiple User Profiles - The MasterMouse Pro L is powered by a 32-bit ARM processor with 512KB of on-board memory. This allows users to create and store mouse preferences. Once the profile is saved, you can plug and play on any PC with all your home settings intact. You are able to customize everything you could ever want. The DPI (400 - 12000), button map, colors, and sensitivity are just some of the options you can change when creating up to five different user profiles. Profiles can be swapped in real-time with a single press of a button.
Numerous Programmable Buttons - Certain games require more than just two buttons. But to use these buttons effectively players need the ability to hand pick which buttons do what. The MasterMouse Pro L's body offers eight programmable buttons plus the option to expand that to a total of 14+1 switch button, thanks to the Storm Tactix function.
User-friendly Software - All these customization options can be intimidating in the pursuit of a perfect mouse grip and setup which is why all Cooler Master peripherals use the same free to download, easy to use customization software, called CM Portal. If you don't have the software already you can download it for free. Doing so will automatically update the MasterMouse Pro L when you first plug it in. It's stress-free, loaded with options, and will help you make the mouse of your dreams.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterMouse Pro L is available at local retailers starting August 23rd, 2016 for a suggested retail price of 59.99 Euros/49.99 Pounds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard