Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the MasterMouse Pro L, the mouse for all gamers. Whether you are new to PC gaming and have yet to discover your ideal grip or if you're an established PC user with intimate knowledge of their mouse preferences, the MasterMouse Pro L will meet all your needs.
The MasterMouse Pro L was made with customization in mind, making it a mouse that can adapt to any and all situations as quickly as you need it to. Custom Grip Configuration - The MasterMouse Pro L comes standard with two top panels of different lengths as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with differing grip textures. This gives users the freedom to use the mouse grip that works best for them at a given time rather than being stuck with one grip for all genre of games and play styles.
Full RGB Illumination - This mouse has three RGB illumination zones with 16.7 million color options. These lights aren't just for show either. You can set them to identify saved profiles you've created for specific situations.
Multiple User Profiles - The MasterMouse Pro L is powered by a 32-bit ARM processor with 512KB of on-board memory. This allows users to create and store mouse preferences. Once the profile is saved, you can plug and play on any PC with all your home settings intact. You are able to customize everything you could ever want. The DPI (400 - 12000), button map, colors, and sensitivity are just some of the options you can change when creating up to five different user profiles. Profiles can be swapped in real-time with a single press of a button.
Numerous Programmable Buttons - Certain games require more than just two buttons. But to use these buttons effectively players need the ability to hand pick which buttons do what. The MasterMouse Pro L's body offers eight programmable buttons plus the option to expand that to a total of 14+1 switch button, thanks to the Storm Tactix function.
User-friendly Software - All these customization options can be intimidating in the pursuit of a perfect mouse grip and setup which is why all Cooler Master peripherals use the same free to download, easy to use customization software, called CM Portal. If you don't have the software already you can download it for free. Doing so will automatically update the MasterMouse Pro L when you first plug it in. It's stress-free, loaded with options, and will help you make the mouse of your dreams.
Pricing & Availability: The MasterMouse Pro L is available at local retailers starting August 23rd, 2016 for a suggested retail price of 59.99 Euros/49.99 Pounds.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series