Sony Electronics announced today its new XAV-AX100 in-car audio system. The XAV-AX100 receiver offers everything you need and more for those long car journeys including the latest smartphone connectivity with the best user interface, the ability to play a variety of media files and get the most up-to-date information on-the-go.
Utilizing Sony's unique technology, the XAV-AX100's high power sound and EXTRA BASS feature will transform your vehicle into an elaborate sound system, all while making your drive as safe and comfortable as possible with rotation volume control and voice command features.
Connections at your fingertips
Connecting your phone to your car has never been better with the option of Apple CarPlay. CarPlay allows you to use your phone in a safe and smart way whilst staying focused on the road, letting you access Apple Music, Maps, make phone calls, and send messages all through the touchscreen, or vocally with Siri.
Android Auto extends the Android platform into the car in a way that's purpose-built for driving. With a simple and intuitive interface and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road.
No matter the device you prefer, you will always stay in control of music, maps and more with the latest in-car audio system.
Maintaining every aspect and appearance of a smartphone, the XAV-AX100's clear and responsive touchscreen create a simple and safe user interface. Its lighter touch operation and improved visibility also help improve late night drives and glaring sunshine.
Unique technology delivers optimal sound
High power sound comes full throttle with the XAV-AX100 in-car audio system. 55 watts x 4 Dynamic Reality Amp 2 and EXTRA BASS low boost circuitry overcome engine noise and reproduce clear sound at any volume level with deep and punchy bass. The 10-band graphic equalizer gives an astonishing variety of sound, perfectly complementing EXTRA BASS for an enjoyable drive. 3-pre out connectivity allows system expandability to connect external amplifiers with a wide range of speaker connections, allowing sound enthusiasts to build their own bespoke system.
The unique Sony technology in the Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) compliments the XAV-AX100 features, overcoming the inherent acoustic disadvantage of front-door mounted, full-range speakers which can sound muddy or unclear. The DSO adjusts the signal creating the illusion of dash-mounted virtual speakers to provide an ideal, high quality sound experience for the journey.
The XAV-AX100 in-car audio system retails at $499.99 and will be available across North America as of late November. For more information, visit https://www.sony.com/news.
Selected technical specifications
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions