Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards. Utilizing 3GB DDR5 memory, Inno3D will launch both TWIN X2 and flagship iChiLL series simultaneously. Based on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, the new Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 product family provides excellent performance in the latest games including Virtual Reality apps in ultimate smooth frame rates at an attractive price.
"Our goal is to provide the best graphics card ever to every single gamer" said Ken Wong, product specialist at Inno3D. "The GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers cutting edge performance and is great to run Virtual Reality games and applications... And combined with the cooling solution that we use for the GeForce GTX 1080's as well, temperatures are kept under perfect control at super low noise levels," he concluded.
Built to optimize performance for the moderate to demanding gamer, games will benefit from a perfect balance of smooth frame rates and crisp and fresh image quality which makes the Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 series the product with the ultimate price - performance ratio.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz