Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards. Utilizing 3GB DDR5 memory, Inno3D will launch both TWIN X2 and flagship iChiLL series simultaneously. Based on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, the new Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 product family provides excellent performance in the latest games including Virtual Reality apps in ultimate smooth frame rates at an attractive price.
"Our goal is to provide the best graphics card ever to every single gamer" said Ken Wong, product specialist at Inno3D. "The GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers cutting edge performance and is great to run Virtual Reality games and applications... And combined with the cooling solution that we use for the GeForce GTX 1080's as well, temperatures are kept under perfect control at super low noise levels," he concluded.
Built to optimize performance for the moderate to demanding gamer, games will benefit from a perfect balance of smooth frame rates and crisp and fresh image quality which makes the Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 series the product with the ultimate price - performance ratio.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media