Inno3D, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new family of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards. Utilizing 3GB DDR5 memory, Inno3D will launch both TWIN X2 and flagship iChiLL series simultaneously. Based on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, the new Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 product family provides excellent performance in the latest games including Virtual Reality apps in ultimate smooth frame rates at an attractive price.
"Our goal is to provide the best graphics card ever to every single gamer" said Ken Wong, product specialist at Inno3D. "The GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers cutting edge performance and is great to run Virtual Reality games and applications... And combined with the cooling solution that we use for the GeForce GTX 1080's as well, temperatures are kept under perfect control at super low noise levels," he concluded.
Built to optimize performance for the moderate to demanding gamer, games will benefit from a perfect balance of smooth frame rates and crisp and fresh image quality which makes the Inno3D GeForce GTX 1060 series the product with the ultimate price - performance ratio.
At launch, products will be immediately available on sale at top-resellers across every region. For local pricing please check with your local supplier.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit