The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB graphics card are loaded with innovative new gaming technologies, making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU architecture ever created - the GeForce GTX 1060 3GB delivers brilliant performance that opens the door to virtual reality and beyond.
These cards also feature EVGA ACX cooling technology. EVGA ACX once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP gives increased heat pipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more airflow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Superclocked - Small Size, Huge Performance
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 may look small, but it offers big performance. In fact it is about 20% faster than a GeForce GTX 970! All while being 28% smaller and running 17% cooler overall. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Superclocked is the perfect card for the HTPC or small form factor PC enthusiast.
EVGA PrecisionX OC Unlocks the Power of Pascal
The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with EVGA PrecisionX OC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
Includes Exclusive Features for EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support - See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA OC ScannerX Integration - Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function - Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit