ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launched the Premier SC660 external solid state drive and Premier HC660 external hard drive. The two share a luxurious, sandblasted metal design that measures just 9.6mm in thickness. The grooved enclosure featured in both models is highly durable, resistant to shocks, scratches, and chipping thanks to an electroplated coating.
ADATA continues to offer customers more options for external storage, enabling content mobility with easy sharing, multi-OS compatibility, and enhanced durability. Whether in SSD or hard drive form, the shared design of the SC660 and HC660 makes them highly attractive and practical storage products for users that want a combination of eye-catching style and portability.
A slice of speed and style: Premier SC660 external SSD
While just 9.6mm in height, the SC660 delivers high speed up to 440MB/s read and write performance to vastly boost data efficiency - an average full HD movie file at approx. 5GB takes just 26 seconds to transfer. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android, the SC660 is available in 240GB and 480GB versions, and works in plug n play with everything from desktops and notebooks to smartphones and game consoles. The SC660 weighs just 80g for complete ease of mobility. In addition to being shock resistant.
Robust luxury meets ample capacity: Premier HC660 external hard drive
The HC660 sets a new standard in external hard drive style and elegance, sharing the 9.6mm form factor of the SC660, which means it is roughly the same height as a bare 2.5" hard drive. This is quite an engineering feat considering most external hard drives are much thicker. Also compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Android, the HC660 is offered in 1TB and 2TB models.
Thanks to plug n play USB 3.0, users can simply connect the HC660 to a wide range of devices and gain access to extra storage with no complex setup. From work documents to photos, videos, and games, the HC660 makes external storage simple and a stylish joy.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz