StarTech.com has announced the release of a USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Station with Power Delivery (SKU: MST30C2DPPD), for availability in late August. This is one of the first USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Stations on the market to incorporate USB-C technology with power delivery.
First USB-C docking station utilizes speed, bandwidth and power delivery from USB-C technology.
The dock is a simple solution for turning a USB-C enabled laptop, such as the new MacBook Pro, Dell XPS or Chromebook Pixel, into a productive full-scale workstation. The dock supports full power delivery to the laptop and the devices connected to it, only the dock's power adapter is needed to power the laptop and devices, eliminating the need to have a power adapter for each device. With MST technology enabled, the laptop screen can be expanded to two DisplayPort monitors, creating a more productive workstation.
Business professionals, IT departments or any USB-C laptop user will find this docking station to be beneficial for multi-user workstations and hot desk environments. Users connect their USB-C laptops to additional peripherals and displays through a single cable, and this docking station provides additional ports for charging, network access and audio.
Additional features of the USB-C docking station are:
- 60w power delivery for charging laptops and powering other devices
- Single 4K DisplayPort or HDMI video output
- Dual 2K video support for HDMI and DisplayPort monitors
- MST technology offers support for a DisplayPort daisy chain, to two separate monitors
- Multiple USB 3.0 ports for connecting additional devices
- A fast-charge and sync port for quickly charging a phone or other mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port to add a wired network
- Small, compact footprint
"The first USB-C docking station from StarTech.com demonstrates our commitment to providing laptop accessory products that utilize the latest technology to deliver a solution that simplifies the user's setup and maximizes performance close to a full workstation," said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager, StarTech.com.
For more information on USB-C, please visit: https://www.startech.com/usb-c
To view a full selection of StarTech.com docking stations, please visit: https://www.startech.com/docking-stations
The USB-C docking station will be available at CDW, Amazon.com, Newegg.com, PC Connection, and Insight and will be distributed by Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, Tech Data, D&H and ASI.
StarTech.com is an ISO 9001:2000 registered manufacturer of hard-to find connectivity parts including A/V products, computer parts, cables and server management solutions. Founded in 1985, StarTech.com has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and Australia, servicing a worldwide market
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam gives option to view user accounts 'total spendings'
- Sony launch PlayStation Hits, amazing titles for only $20
- Former Sony boss says cross-play block is 'money' related
- Kingdom Hearts III story re-explained by series of videos
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass isn't open world, still HUGE
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit