ESL continues its partnership with Microsoft and Forza Motorsport to support and broadcast the Forza Racing Championship, the largest Forza racing competition in history. Season one of the competition encompasses both an Elite and Open series, for aspiring professionals and aspiring amateurs alike. Spanning one month, the Forza Racing Championship Elite Series seeks to crown the best Forza player in the world, and will award him/her the ultimate prize: a brand new 2017 Ford Focus RS.
In addition to potentially winning the all new top performance model Ford Focus RS, top players will also receive prizes from Xbox, Microsoft and Logitech, including: Xbox One S consoles, Xbox Elite controllers, Logitech wheels and more. Everyone who posts a time in the weekly Forza Racing Championship Elite Series Rivals qualifier will receive a special bonus 1973 Ford Escort 1600 in-game car.
This bonus car will feature a new Forza Racing Championship livery, which will change each week and will only be available to Forza Racing Championship contestants. Weekly competition kicks off on August 8 and will run through to September 4, 2016 with broadcasts available on Twitch. Registrations are currently open, with more information to be found on ESL Play.
The Forza Racing Championship Open Series also begins August 8 and will pit players against one another for Forza Motorsport 6 prizes, including codes for Forza Motorsport 6 DLC like the NASCAR Expansion, the Porsche Expansion, and the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass. In addition, each week, all participants in the ForzaRC Open Series League will be sent a special bonus car - the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III - with a custom ForzaRC Open Series livery that will be unique for each week of competition. Registration is open and can be found on the official ESL Play website.
Don't miss out on the largest esports competition in Forza Motorsport history! Weekly finals, as well as the overarching grand finals will be broadcast live from the ESL Studios in Cologne, Germany. For more information (including weekly scheduling), please visit https://www.forzamotorsport.net.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google informs us which Android Wear watches will get Oreo
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series