ESL continues its partnership with Microsoft and Forza Motorsport to support and broadcast the Forza Racing Championship, the largest Forza racing competition in history. Season one of the competition encompasses both an Elite and Open series, for aspiring professionals and aspiring amateurs alike. Spanning one month, the Forza Racing Championship Elite Series seeks to crown the best Forza player in the world, and will award him/her the ultimate prize: a brand new 2017 Ford Focus RS.
In addition to potentially winning the all new top performance model Ford Focus RS, top players will also receive prizes from Xbox, Microsoft and Logitech, including: Xbox One S consoles, Xbox Elite controllers, Logitech wheels and more. Everyone who posts a time in the weekly Forza Racing Championship Elite Series Rivals qualifier will receive a special bonus 1973 Ford Escort 1600 in-game car.
This bonus car will feature a new Forza Racing Championship livery, which will change each week and will only be available to Forza Racing Championship contestants. Weekly competition kicks off on August 8 and will run through to September 4, 2016 with broadcasts available on Twitch. Registrations are currently open, with more information to be found on ESL Play.
The Forza Racing Championship Open Series also begins August 8 and will pit players against one another for Forza Motorsport 6 prizes, including codes for Forza Motorsport 6 DLC like the NASCAR Expansion, the Porsche Expansion, and the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass. In addition, each week, all participants in the ForzaRC Open Series League will be sent a special bonus car - the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III - with a custom ForzaRC Open Series livery that will be unique for each week of competition. Registration is open and can be found on the official ESL Play website.
Don't miss out on the largest esports competition in Forza Motorsport history! Weekly finals, as well as the overarching grand finals will be broadcast live from the ESL Studios in Cologne, Germany. For more information (including weekly scheduling), please visit https://www.forzamotorsport.net.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus has transforming guns
- Anthem is finalized and ready for shipment
- Crytek making new AAA online game
- Resident Evil 2 Remake launch imminent, NEW trailer release
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Star Trek Online Resurrects Captain Killy For Mirror Of Discovery
- 'Goat Simulator: The GOATY' Crashes Onto Switch today!
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership