ESL continues its partnership with Microsoft and Forza Motorsport to support and broadcast the Forza Racing Championship, the largest Forza racing competition in history. Season one of the competition encompasses both an Elite and Open series, for aspiring professionals and aspiring amateurs alike. Spanning one month, the Forza Racing Championship Elite Series seeks to crown the best Forza player in the world, and will award him/her the ultimate prize: a brand new 2017 Ford Focus RS.
In addition to potentially winning the all new top performance model Ford Focus RS, top players will also receive prizes from Xbox, Microsoft and Logitech, including: Xbox One S consoles, Xbox Elite controllers, Logitech wheels and more. Everyone who posts a time in the weekly Forza Racing Championship Elite Series Rivals qualifier will receive a special bonus 1973 Ford Escort 1600 in-game car.
This bonus car will feature a new Forza Racing Championship livery, which will change each week and will only be available to Forza Racing Championship contestants. Weekly competition kicks off on August 8 and will run through to September 4, 2016 with broadcasts available on Twitch. Registrations are currently open, with more information to be found on ESL Play.
The Forza Racing Championship Open Series also begins August 8 and will pit players against one another for Forza Motorsport 6 prizes, including codes for Forza Motorsport 6 DLC like the NASCAR Expansion, the Porsche Expansion, and the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass. In addition, each week, all participants in the ForzaRC Open Series League will be sent a special bonus car - the 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III - with a custom ForzaRC Open Series livery that will be unique for each week of competition. Registration is open and can be found on the official ESL Play website.
Don't miss out on the largest esports competition in Forza Motorsport history! Weekly finals, as well as the overarching grand finals will be broadcast live from the ESL Studios in Cologne, Germany. For more information (including weekly scheduling), please visit https://www.forzamotorsport.net.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit