As the world's most popular GAMING graphics card vendor, MSI is proud to introduce brand new graphics cards based on NVIDIA's new Pascal GPU with fierce new looks and supreme performance to match.
Featuring the same high build quality as its bigger brothers, the MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G is kept cool by the impressive TWIN FROZR VI thermal design allowing for higher core and memory clock speeds for increased performance in games. The famous shapes of the eye-catching TWIN FROZR cooler are intensified by a fiery red GAMING glow piercing through the cover, while the MSI GAMING dragon RGB LED on the side can be set to any of 16.8 million colors to match your mood or build.
A completely new custom 6-phase PCB design using Military Class 4 components with an 8-pin power connector enables higher overclocking performance to push your graphics card to the max. The classy matte black solid metal backplate gives the card more structural strength and provides a nice finishing touch.
TWIN FROZR VI Thermal Design
MSI's new TWIN FROZR VI Thermal Design raises the bar of Graphics Card air cooling. TORX Fan 2.0 is the enhanced version of the patented MSI TORX Fan technology which generates 22% more air pressure for better cooling performance while further reducing noise levels. Connected to the huge heat sink are up to 8mm thick copper heat pipes with a squared shape at the bottom for optimal heat transfer from the solid nickel-plated copper baseplate combined with premium thermal compound X to keep the Pascal powerhouse cool.
Dressed in a fashionable Black & White design inspired by advanced armor shielding, the MSI GeForce GTX 1060 ARMOR series are perfect for gamers and case modders looking for something unique and different. The new ARMOR 2X Thermal Design uses the patented TORX Fan technology also found on the award winning TWIN FROZR V graphics cards and Advanced Airflow Control for enhanced cooling performance. MSI's Zero Frozr technology stops the fans in low-load situations such as web browsing or light gaming to remain fully silent.
Prepare for VR with MSI
To fully enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards deliver perfect performance for a smooth VR experience. The MSI Gaming App now features a function to optimize PCs for smooth VR performance.
MSI Gaming App
The MSI Gaming App allows gamers to quickly switch between OC, Gaming and Silent performance modes, depending on their needs. The latest version of MSI Gaming App features One-click to VR, which instantly optimizes your PC for the best Virtual Reality experience. It also includes host of premium features like EyeRest to improve image quality and Dragon Eye which allows you to watch a YouTube video or stream while gaming. Last but not least, the Gaming App features a LED control tab, allowing gamers to choose from 5 unique lighting modes to set the right ambience for their gaming sessions with just one click.
MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Specifications
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit