MSI is proud to add AMD's latest Radeon RX 480 to its graphics card lineup. The new Polaris architecture combines the latest FinFET 14 process technology and AMD's advanced power, gating and clocking technologies for a superior cool and quiet gaming experience. The new 14nm process allows for an impressive increase in efficiency, providing 2.5 times more performance per watt over the last generation.
Get ready for a whole new level of gaming at 1440p where powerful Async shaders and new geometry capabilities enable unique support for DirectX 12 and Vulkan in the best version of Graphics Core Next yet. Every PC gamer knows how incredibly smooth gaming can be at a steady 60+ FPS. Now you can have that polished experience at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync technology.
Radeon GPUs based on the Polaris architecture are a dream for streamers. Support for H.265 video compression enables streaming at up to 4K at 60 FPS with virtually no performance impact.
Premium VR Experiences
Radeon RX 480 GPUs are engineered to provide premium VR experiences to a wide range of users. Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR adventures with advanced comfort and effortless compatibility. Avoid nausea and motion sickness with the AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ initiative, featuring ground breaking Asynchronous Shaders. The Radeon RX 480 graphics card, combined with AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ technology has been used by leading head-mounted display (HMD) vendors, providing an exceptional platform for a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
MSI GAMING X models sporting the Radeon RX 480 GPU cooled by the award-winning TWIN FROZR VI can be expected soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series