ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launched the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives. The two products provide reliable and affordable storage for wide range of users. The HD700 is an entry-level ruggedized, durable hard drive with IP56 water and dust proofing plus military-grade shock resistance. The HV620S is slimmed-down version of the best-selling ADATA HV620, with a sleek glossy exterior and a profile of just 11.5mm. Both drives feature a G-Shock sensor and 256-bit AES data encryption, and are Windows and Mac OS compatible.
Durable external storage for active lifestyles made even more affordable
The HD700 has been designed for users that enjoy activities such as hiking, mountaineering, kayaking, and cycling. In other words, lifestyles that call for storage to capture experiences as they happen while putting demands on storage devices, namely shocks, vibration, as well as exposure to dust and water.
The HD700 is IEC IP56-certified, meaning it offers dust proofing against all but the finest particles. The HD700 is also water-proof, able to withstand high pressure jets of water. It meets MIL-STD-810G 516.6 drop test requirements to ensure military-grade impact proofing. The HD700 uses multi-layered protection, with a cushioned interior, hardened plastic enclosure, and a removable shock-canceling silicone cover. The HD710 is available in 1TB and 2TB and uses USB 3.0. Its removable silicone covers will be made available in multiple colors, to be announced at a later time.
Super-slim, great value storage for the style and space conscious
The HV620 has been an ADATA best-seller, and the HV620S upgrades on it with a much slimmer design, as denoted by the added S. At just 11.5mm thin, the HV620S is also extremely light and thus very easy to place in bags and carry wherever users go. Its enclosure uses a high gloss finish for an elegant, attractive look, complemented by a bright LED activity indicator. When placed on any surface, the top of the drive is protected against scratches by clearance-providing raised edges. Using USB 3.0, the HV620S delivers quick data speeds for even the largest files. It is available in 1TB capacity.
HD700 and HV620S will be available at Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
HD700 1TB $69.99 / 2TB $109.99
HV620S 1TB $69.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard