At Computex 2016, AORUS is displaying its full lineup, adding the latest 17.3-inch X7 DT to the existing family: 13.9-inch X3 Plus v5, 15.6-inch X5S v5, 17.3-inch X7 Pro v5. AORUS has also introduced its all-new AORUS RGB Fusion keyboard, a per-key fully customizable RGB laptop keyboard. AORUS is also showcasing its 2016 Limited Edition Multicam camouflage design, which has received positive feedback since the unveil back at CES 2016.
AORUS RGB Fusion Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlight in 16.8 Million Colors
Receiving numerous requests to add RGB functionality, AORUS has taken that step with the RGB Fusion keyboard. After their per-key backlit keyboard was introduced at CES 2016 earlier this year, AORUS has made a breakthrough and introduced the new RGB per-key backlit keyboard that will be featured on the next generation of X5 and X7 models.
The all-new AORUS RGB Fusion features per-key backlighting, delivering unlimited customization. The RGB backlight provides 16.8 million color variations, and can be customized to light up only the required keys, or go a step further and setup animated illumination effects like breathing, waves, and ripples.
AORUS X7 DT: Innovative Award Winning Design
Adding to the list, the AORUS Skylake lineup continues to garner awards with the 2016 Computex Design and Innovation Award for the AORUS X7 DT. The X7 DT being recognized for its innovative design; possessing superior performance with its 6th Generation Intel Core i7 overclocked processor and true desktop GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980, all within a thin and lightweight chassis (25.4mm/3.2kg).
VR-ready and Certified
The AORUS X7 DT claims the title of thinnest and lightest VR-Ready laptop in the world, and the only laptop recipient of the "Gaming & Virtual Reality" category of the 2016 CES Innovation Awards. The AORUS X7 DT has been recognized as the complete mobile VR solution, being VR certified and compatible right out of the box. With its superior performance, the X7 DT fully supports the latest VR releases. At Computex 2016 AORUS provided the latest VR demos fully powered and supported by the X7 DT.
2016 Limited Edition Camouflage Design
Inspired by an AORUS and military enthusiast's creativity, AORUS turned idea into reality. The AORUS trademark style is one of simplicity: having a sleek yet subtle look, while retaining a sense of sophistication. By combining this understated style and the classic world-famous MultiCam camouflage, as a market first, AORUS has created a totally new, and unique style for AORUS gaming laptops. After an overwhelmingly positive response from fans and numerous requests for additional AORUS models to be included, AORUS has made the Limited Edition Camouflage design available worldwide on the AORUS X3, X5, and X7 models.
AORUS All-In-One Streaming Solution
The AORUS Hardware Live Stream Engine gives gamers an edge while streaming. Now available on the X5 and X7 models, the fully integrated encoder card eliminates the fuss of connecting an extra compressor and enables you to record and stream simultaneously in high-definition quality without compromising system performance, or the loss of FPS. Along with the 1-year Premium subscription to both XSplit Gamecaster and Broadcaster, allowing you to record, edit, and stream anytime, anywhere.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit