GIGABYTE continuing its proven track record for innovation and takes ultra-portable mobile performance one step further, and unveiled the Aero 14 and announcing its launch at Computex 2016. Putting an emphasis on maximizing mobility and performance, it claims the title of most portable 14" high performance laptop with a powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M while being only 19.9mm thin. Now enjoy both superior performance and mobility along with the latest platform: DDR4 memory, M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD, HDMI 2.0, and USB 3.1 Type-C. With the top-level performance and extended battery life in a slim-profile of an Ultrabook, Aero 14 is the mobile solution for both professionals and gamers alike.
Aero 14 - The New Breed of Slim-Line, High Performance Laptops
The balance between mobility and performance has finally been bridged. The Aero 14 breaks the paradigm of needing to sacrifice mobility for performance.
For the Professional | An Ultrabook Chassis with Stunning Performance
Through innovative design the GIGABYTE Aero 14 takes the mobility and extended battery life, the strengths of an Ultrabook to the next level with its 94.24Wh battery, which is able to provide battery power for an entire day and also make up for what an Ultrabook lacks by providing high performance with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU and Intel quad-core i7 H-series CPU, and a QHD 2560x1440 IPS display. Allowing the Aero 14 to support any and all resource heavy applications yet also retain the convenience of the conventional Ultrabook.
For the Gamers | Gaming On the Go
The GIGABYTE Aero 14 brings mobile gaming solutions to the next level. With the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics within its Ultrabook-like chassis, it is able to power even the most graphics intensive game titles. Included on the Aero 14 keyboard is the highly customizable Macro keys. Combined with GIGABYTE exclusive Macro Hub software you can simplify complete key combos to the press of a button.
Refreshing Design | Unique Aesthetics
Through Nano-Imprint Lithography the Aero 14 has a sleek and unique design. This unique and environmentally friendly process grants the Aero 14 a 3D look, and feel, while retaining its original solid metallic feel with its full aluminum chassis. The Aero 14 comes in three colors: black, green, and orange. Putting extra emphasis on ultra-mobility, the Aero 14 is as thin as an Ultrabook yet still retains the high quality metallic finish.
Uncompromised Performance | Raising the Bar
The GIGABYTE Aero 14 features the latest processor, the 6th Generation Intel Skylake Core i7 CPU, which comes exclusively with four complete features. The M.2 SSD adopts rapid PCI-Express 3.0 technology reaching a speed of 2000 MB/s, which is 4x faster than traditional SATA SSDs. Also included is the all new DDR4 RAM. With faster frequency and lower power consumption, the DDR4 grants a faster and smoother gaming and computing experience. In addition, the Aero 14 features a USB 3.1 Type-C connector adding speed and convenience.
Generally Mobile Portability and battery life go hand-in-hand and are both essential for a mobile workstation. As an ultraportable, the Aero 14 takes it a step above the rest by also providing a large capacity battery of 94.24 Wh, generating up to 10-hour usage, providing power for running any resource-demanding applications throughout an entire day.
Next Generation Graphics |True High Definition Support
Paired with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M and its high-end graphics allow you to enjoy more frames per second supporting any high resolution applications. With The QHD 2560x1440 IPS display with great viewing angles, the Aero 14 provides a premium viewing experience plus precise color accuracy and clear images at any angle. Aero 14 also provides the option to expand true 4k resolution to external display, with HDMI 2.0 and
its 12-bit color and up to 60Hz refresh rate.
Aero 14 Specs:
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7 "Skylake" Processor
- NVIDIA GeForceGTX 970M/965M
- QHD 2560x1440 IPS Display
- M.2 PCIe SSD x2 / DDR4 Memory x2
- 94.24 Wh Battery
- Dual-4k output with HDMI 2.0 and Mini-DisplayPort
- Dimensions: 335(W) x 250(D) x 19.9 (H) mm / 1.89kg
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit