ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to change the playing field of video cards once more with ZOTAC GeForce GTX 10 Series. The first of the new ZOTAC 10 Series is the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, the flagship card of the series.
Using the advanced NVIDIA Pascal architecture, the performance has been tuned to incredible levels to provide users with an astonishing out-of-the-box experience.
"ZOTAC is pleased to be standing on the new page of gaming history. Pascal opens many doors to applications that we haven't seen before, especially in the scope of virtual reality," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "Our engineering team has taken great measures to ensure our video cards continue to shine brightly, so that we can bring smiles to each gamer."
The launch of NVIDIA Pascal brought the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, a groundbreaking card that enables performance significantly greater than the previous generation of video cards. ZOTAC innovation further enhances the card with greater speed while providing outstanding thermals for marathon sessions. ZOTAC is pleased to introduce AMP and AMP Extreme. Redesigned, new features, and more powerful than ever.
Both ZOTAC GeForce GTX AMP and AMP Extreme brightens the system to let users add a personal touch. Enter SPECTRA, a lighting system enabling customization of colors and mood lighting through the redesigned ZOTAC FireStorm utility. Stability and smooth power delivery come hand-in-hand with POWER BOOST, reducing ripple noise and minimize power fluctuations, for longer lasting high performance. FREEZE continues to regulate the fans, providing a silent mode when idle.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Edition enhances both performance and thermal regulation with the re-engineered dual fan IceStorm while still conforming to a dual slot. Designed with a hint of the previous dual fan IceStorm with ultra-wide fans, it is made tougher with ExoArmor and brighter with the addition of SPECTRA lighting system.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme continues to be a monster pushing performance to the limit, extracting every ounce to deliver one of the fastest speeds out of the box. A triple fan IceStorm thermal system with EKO Fan performance provides extreme cooling with up to 30% increase in airflow compared to traditional fans. Reinforced by ExoArmor which provides a durable aesthetic finish and enhanced with SPECTRA, a customizable lighting system, for a cool-fast durable performance with a personal touch of color.
A new era of hardware calls for a new generation of software. Firestorm, the ZOTAC video card fine tuning utility, has acquired a new look dotted with new features.
The biggest addition is the SPECTRA lighting system functions. Users are able to adjust the color, brightness and lighting style of the video card with a few mouse clicks. The performance-tweaking and fan settings have been revamped to deliver a more user-friendly experience with individual controls for each video card on any SLI configuration.
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 video cards will be displayed at the upcoming Computex from May 31 to June 4 in Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard