At Computex 2016 Tesoro Technology will be unveiling its redefined brand identity that sets the tune for the future of the company and the evolving gaming peripherals market. Tesoro will also be showcasing a mechanical keyboard featuring its new Tesoro IR key switches.
The new switches use infrared technology to register keystrokes eliminating metal bounce and oxidation meaning extreme durability and breakneck response times.
The new switches will reportedly offer advanced anti-particle and spill-resistant abilities and allow users to customize key switches on the keyboard.
Tesoro will also be displaying its redesigned keyboard software and the recently released GRAM Spectrum low-profile mechanical keyboard featuring TESORO Agile switches along with its mice and headset products.
Computex will be held in Taipei, Taiwan and takes place from 31 May - 4 June 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit