InnoVISION Multimedia Limited, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new line of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 video cards. The new flagship will be available in both GamingOC as well as iChiLL editions. Built for future high-end graphics, the GeForce GTX 1080 builds on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, where performance reaches unknown territories and provides the user unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and gaming experiences.
The new, and recently introduced, iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions even improve the overall temperature control and come equipped with the Herculez cooling armor. As a result, the Inno3D GTX 1080 products will be capable to run at even higher clocks, fully optimizing the 2560 Cuda cores inside the GPU without losing grip on heat production.
"We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved in such a short timeframe, allowing an outstanding product to evolve into an epic chapter in the history of graphics," said Ken Ho, CEO at InnoVISION Multimedia Limited. "Especially our iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions will 'blow away' high-end gamers and overclockers."
Noise levels will reduce to a minimum thanks to the new and improved fan blade designs and find the perfect balance between performance, sound and silence. The brand new GTX 1080 series will be on display at the Computex show, held in Taipei, Taiwan on May 31st ~ June 4th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series