InnoVISION Multimedia Limited, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new line of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 video cards. The new flagship will be available in both GamingOC as well as iChiLL editions. Built for future high-end graphics, the GeForce GTX 1080 builds on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, where performance reaches unknown territories and provides the user unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and gaming experiences.
The new, and recently introduced, iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions even improve the overall temperature control and come equipped with the Herculez cooling armor. As a result, the Inno3D GTX 1080 products will be capable to run at even higher clocks, fully optimizing the 2560 Cuda cores inside the GPU without losing grip on heat production.
"We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved in such a short timeframe, allowing an outstanding product to evolve into an epic chapter in the history of graphics," said Ken Ho, CEO at InnoVISION Multimedia Limited. "Especially our iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions will 'blow away' high-end gamers and overclockers."
Noise levels will reduce to a minimum thanks to the new and improved fan blade designs and find the perfect balance between performance, sound and silence. The brand new GTX 1080 series will be on display at the Computex show, held in Taipei, Taiwan on May 31st ~ June 4th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit