InnoVISION Multimedia Limited, a leading manufacturer of high-end hardware components and computer utilities, introduces its new line of Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 video cards. The new flagship will be available in both GamingOC as well as iChiLL editions. Built for future high-end graphics, the GeForce GTX 1080 builds on NVIDIA's new Pascal architecture, where performance reaches unknown territories and provides the user unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and gaming experiences.
The new, and recently introduced, iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions even improve the overall temperature control and come equipped with the Herculez cooling armor. As a result, the Inno3D GTX 1080 products will be capable to run at even higher clocks, fully optimizing the 2560 Cuda cores inside the GPU without losing grip on heat production.
"We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved in such a short timeframe, allowing an outstanding product to evolve into an epic chapter in the history of graphics," said Ken Ho, CEO at InnoVISION Multimedia Limited. "Especially our iChiLL X3 and X4 cooling solutions will 'blow away' high-end gamers and overclockers."
Noise levels will reduce to a minimum thanks to the new and improved fan blade designs and find the perfect balance between performance, sound and silence. The brand new GTX 1080 series will be on display at the Computex show, held in Taipei, Taiwan on May 31st ~ June 4th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz