Foxconn launch GeForce 9800GTX+ graphics cards
Raising the Performance Bar Again to the Extreme Level
Yan Tai, China, July 16th 2008 - FOXCONN today has launched 3 versions on the GeForce® 9800GTX+ graphics card. Overclocked right out from the box, and supporting the latest NVIDIA PhysX engine, the FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N series will deliver supreme powerful gameplay which makes your pals envy, at a "wallet-friendly" $230 price point.
Powered by NVIDIA PhysX Ready GeForce® 9800GTX+ GPU, FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N will gain up to a powerful 7.5X in 3D Mark Vantage benchmark performance and 150+ popular game titles. With our engineering dedication to manufacture the best products, all three GTXP versions (Standard OC, OC and Extreme OC) will again deliver a record high of gaming processing power, which will absolutely rock the gaming community.
100+ Award-Winning VGA Brand
Received over 100 awards worldwide from 2007 thru 2008, FOXCONN VGA products are well recognized for its excellent performance by major NVIDIA media partners. Our commitment to providing the BEST quality also shines thru, since FOXCONN adopt Japanese solid capacitors and name brand memory modules on board, which guarantee the most reliable gaming platform throughout the product life span.
Value-Added Bundles (A $100 value)
Every FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N graphics card come bundled with two great-value software (DriveClone 3.0 and Virtual Drive 11.5), along with the FOXWARE overclocking utility. These bundles retail more than $100.00 when acquired separately at retail stores.
- DriveClone 3.0 backs up your important hard drive data and game archives. Into any backup device!
- Virtual Drive 11.5 eliminates the needs to swap game CD one at a time.
- Customized for your 9800GTX+, Foxware offers the most efficient and safest overclocking platform
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of advanced computer, communications, and consumer electronics components, including motherboards, graphics cards, CPU coolers, barebone systems, and chassis for personal computer desktops and servers. With over three decades of demonstrated manufacturing excellence, Hon Hai sets the standard in the industry for product quality and reliability, customer support, and value. In 2006 Hon Hai had sales of $25 billion (USD).
The Channel Service Division (CSD), part of the PCE Business Group of Hon Hai, is Hon Hai's worldwide organization for servicing channel customers. Guided by the mantra "The Art of More", CSD is dedicated to making it simpler and more affordable for its customers to offer superior information systems to their consumer and enterprise customers. CSD serves a network of distributors and OEM customers in Asia, EMEA, and the Americas.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One