Foxconn launch GeForce 9800GTX+ graphics cards
Raising the Performance Bar Again to the Extreme Level
Yan Tai, China, July 16th 2008 - FOXCONN today has launched 3 versions on the GeForce® 9800GTX+ graphics card. Overclocked right out from the box, and supporting the latest NVIDIA PhysX engine, the FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N series will deliver supreme powerful gameplay which makes your pals envy, at a "wallet-friendly" $230 price point.
Powered by NVIDIA PhysX Ready GeForce® 9800GTX+ GPU, FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N will gain up to a powerful 7.5X in 3D Mark Vantage benchmark performance and 150+ popular game titles. With our engineering dedication to manufacture the best products, all three GTXP versions (Standard OC, OC and Extreme OC) will again deliver a record high of gaming processing power, which will absolutely rock the gaming community.
100+ Award-Winning VGA Brand
Received over 100 awards worldwide from 2007 thru 2008, FOXCONN VGA products are well recognized for its excellent performance by major NVIDIA media partners. Our commitment to providing the BEST quality also shines thru, since FOXCONN adopt Japanese solid capacitors and name brand memory modules on board, which guarantee the most reliable gaming platform throughout the product life span.
Value-Added Bundles (A $100 value)
Every FOXCONN 9800GTXP-512N graphics card come bundled with two great-value software (DriveClone 3.0 and Virtual Drive 11.5), along with the FOXWARE overclocking utility. These bundles retail more than $100.00 when acquired separately at retail stores.
- DriveClone 3.0 backs up your important hard drive data and game archives. Into any backup device!
- Virtual Drive 11.5 eliminates the needs to swap game CD one at a time.
- Customized for your 9800GTX+, Foxware offers the most efficient and safest overclocking platform
Foxconn is the registered trade name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of advanced computer, communications, and consumer electronics components, including motherboards, graphics cards, CPU coolers, barebone systems, and chassis for personal computer desktops and servers. With over three decades of demonstrated manufacturing excellence, Hon Hai sets the standard in the industry for product quality and reliability, customer support, and value. In 2006 Hon Hai had sales of $25 billion (USD).
The Channel Service Division (CSD), part of the PCE Business Group of Hon Hai, is Hon Hai's worldwide organization for servicing channel customers. Guided by the mantra "The Art of More", CSD is dedicated to making it simpler and more affordable for its customers to offer superior information systems to their consumer and enterprise customers. CSD serves a network of distributors and OEM customers in Asia, EMEA, and the Americas.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- AI detects Alzheimer's 10 years before symptoms happen
- Analyst: iPhone X hype will hurt iPhone 8 pre-orders
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower