Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card. Announced May 6th, the new GeForce GTX 1080 will feature NVIDIA's latest GPU architecture codenamed Pascal boasting a 16nm FinFET fabrication process.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 GPU armed with 2560 CUDA cores and will have a base engine clock of 1607Mhz and can boost up 1733Mhz. Complementing it will be 8GB of GDDR5X video memory running at an effective clock rate of 10Ghz on a 256-bit bus.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is designed to deliver 3x more performance than previous-generation video card and its breakthrough innovations in gaming give gamers new possibilities to enjoy via VR experiences.
Colorful looks forward to bring the COLORFUL GeForce GTX 1080 on May 27th in first spot during release day.
Custom design COLORFUL GTX 1080s will be presented at COMPUTEX 2016 this June.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- Mortal Kombat 11's crazy grind incentivizes mtx spending
- Why consoles are so important to big publishers
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!