Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card. Announced May 6th, the new GeForce GTX 1080 will feature NVIDIA's latest GPU architecture codenamed Pascal boasting a 16nm FinFET fabrication process.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 GPU armed with 2560 CUDA cores and will have a base engine clock of 1607Mhz and can boost up 1733Mhz. Complementing it will be 8GB of GDDR5X video memory running at an effective clock rate of 10Ghz on a 256-bit bus.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is designed to deliver 3x more performance than previous-generation video card and its breakthrough innovations in gaming give gamers new possibilities to enjoy via VR experiences.
Colorful looks forward to bring the COLORFUL GeForce GTX 1080 on May 27th in first spot during release day.
Custom design COLORFUL GTX 1080s will be presented at COMPUTEX 2016 this June.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit