Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card. Announced May 6th, the new GeForce GTX 1080 will feature NVIDIA's latest GPU architecture codenamed Pascal boasting a 16nm FinFET fabrication process.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 GPU armed with 2560 CUDA cores and will have a base engine clock of 1607Mhz and can boost up 1733Mhz. Complementing it will be 8GB of GDDR5X video memory running at an effective clock rate of 10Ghz on a 256-bit bus.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is designed to deliver 3x more performance than previous-generation video card and its breakthrough innovations in gaming give gamers new possibilities to enjoy via VR experiences.
Colorful looks forward to bring the COLORFUL GeForce GTX 1080 on May 27th in first spot during release day.
Custom design COLORFUL GTX 1080s will be presented at COMPUTEX 2016 this June.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit