Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, proudly debuts the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card. Announced May 6th, the new GeForce GTX 1080 will feature NVIDIA's latest GPU architecture codenamed Pascal boasting a 16nm FinFET fabrication process.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is based on the GP104 GPU armed with 2560 CUDA cores and will have a base engine clock of 1607Mhz and can boost up 1733Mhz. Complementing it will be 8GB of GDDR5X video memory running at an effective clock rate of 10Ghz on a 256-bit bus.
The GeForce GTX 1080 is designed to deliver 3x more performance than previous-generation video card and its breakthrough innovations in gaming give gamers new possibilities to enjoy via VR experiences.
Colorful looks forward to bring the COLORFUL GeForce GTX 1080 on May 27th in first spot during release day.
Custom design COLORFUL GTX 1080s will be presented at COMPUTEX 2016 this June.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard