Shuttle X50: Your vision is just a touch away
Leading a new age of All-in-One PCs
(Taipei, Taiwan, 18 March 2009) Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today introduced X50, an all-in-one PC, as part of its all-new product line - Shuttle X Vision. X Vision represents a core value of Shuttle - an uncompromising insistence on quality and innovation, and Shuttle will continue to lead the way with its "VISION for neXt generation PCs" line.
The new X50 integrates state-of-the-art touch and small form technology, offering an intuitive interface that empowers both novices and professionals. The 15.6-inch all-in-one PC combines all the essential applications into a single device that starts up quickly, with a simple touch of the screen by finger or included stylus pen. Even the stand itself brings a unique touch - it is convertible, and can be flipped upward to reveal an easy carrying handle, or be completely removed for VESA ready mounting. That makes the X50 very versatile and suitable for a wide variety of applications and settings, including digital signage or kiosks.
"The PC industry is heralding a new age of simple and intuitive function with the launch of all-in-one PCs. Shuttle has taken a great leap forward in beauty and functionality with our new X50. It strikes the perfect balance between quality craftsmanship, performance, and price," said David Yu, chairman of Shuttle Inc.
Designed to be elegant yet space-saving, the X50 measures as slim as a magazine - it's only 1.4 inches thin with a sleek, smooth, and streamlined exterior. The X50 features a touch-enabled screen, making its eye-catching screen the centre of action. The built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam enables users to take pictures or stream live images across the Internet in real-time chatting. Shuttle X50 is powered by Intel's Atom 330 dual-core processor and comes loaded with the Windows XP Home operating system. The X50 features 1GB of system memory and comes with a 160GB hard drive, which is spacious enough for storing information and multimedia content. Intel GMA950 graphics provides generous performance for everyday computing. Shuttle X50 is shipped with a single cord for power and features easily accessible I/O ports on the two sides. It just looks stylish with less wiring - and less clutter.
All components and materials of the X50 meet the rigorous standards of RoHs. Packaged with an ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified power adapter, it draws a mere 30 watts of power. The innovative Shuttle I.C.E heat pipe inside effectively dissipates heat away and keeps the system cool. With astonishing low noise at only 22dB, it is a simple and elegant sensation to operate the all-in-one X50.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle X Vision X50, please visit our official website: http://global.shuttle.com
Shuttle X Vision X50
* 15.6" LCD Touchscreen Display with Stylus Pen
* Intel® Atom 330 Dual Core Processor
* Windows XP Home Edition (support for Windows Vista Home Basic Edition)
* DDR2 1GB (support up to 2GB)
* 160G SATA2 (support up to 600GB)
* IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN
* 5.1 Audio with 2x 2W Speakers + Microphone
* 1.3M Pixel Webcam
* 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD. MMC. MS. XD)
* VESA Mount Ready
* ENERGY STAR Compliant PSU
* 36(L) x 391.9(W) x 327(H) mm (1.4 (L) x 14.5(W) x 12.9(H) inches)
About Shuttle Inc.
Established in 1983 and publicly listed since 2000, Shuttle Inc (TAIEX 2405) is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Shuttle produced the first commercially-successful SFF computer and continues to define the segment with its platform defining XPC product line. Succeeding the high reliability and quality of SFF computers, Shuttle seeks to provide further rounded solutions for digital home applications.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ