Today DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) studio, announced Battlefield 1. Only in Battlefield 1 will you bring a horse to a tank fight and squad-up with your allies in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Through ever-changing environments at the dawn of all-out war, no battle is ever the same. Battlefield 1 will launch on October 21st, 2016 Worldwide on Xbox One, Origin for PC and PlayStation 4.
Battlefield 1 takes you across multiple and varied locations in a bid to fight your way through immersive battles. From tight urban fights in a besieged French city, to big open spaces in the Italian Alps and frantic combats in the deserts of Arabia, discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign.
In a true multiplayer sandbox experience, take to the skies and engage in high-octane dogfights through treacherous landscapes, or have a battleship obliterating the coast from the sea, and engage in some of the biggest battles ever seen as empires clash for supremacy.
"The game will deliver a fresh experience full of what makes Battlefield great, with a multiplayer sandbox, immersion, epic scale, authenticity, team play and an ever-changing world full of unexpected Battlefield moments," said Aleksander GrÃƒÆ'Ã†'Ãƒ,Ã,Â¸ndal, Senior Producer, DICE. "We're inviting players on an epic journey across a war-torn world, taking them to the Great War and providing something both varied and unique in Battlefield 1."
Set against the backdrop of World War 1, witness the birth of modern warfare, as the Great War saw a furious arms race with new machines and weapons created to get the upper hand during the most technologically divergent war of all time. Feel the intensity and immersion as Battlefield 1 takes advantage of this modern arsenal to deliver the experience fans love, but with a fresh and modern twist.
Fans can also sign up to become a Battlefield Insider here. Get early access to the Battlefield 1 public beta, in-game rewards, exclusive content and sneak peeks at news about Battlefield (plus news about other EA games, services, and events).
Battlefield 1 will launch on October 21st, 2016 Worldwide on Xbox One, Origin for PC and PlayStation 4.
EA Access and Origin Access members can play Battlefield 1 for a limited time before launch with Play First Trials. EA Access members receive a 10% discount when they purchase a digital version of the game on Xbox Live, and Origin Access members get a 10% discount when they purchase the game through Origin.
Join the Battlefield conversation on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter . Press assets for Battlefield are available at http://info.ea.com.
Latest News Posts
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch