Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, is excited to announce its attendance and participation in COMPUTEX 2016 that will be held in Taipei, Taiwan this coming May 31 to June 4. Computex is one of the largest technology expo in Asia and this sets the stage for Colorful to once again showcase its existing and new products to the world.
Colorful's New Products at Computex 2016
Colorful will be showing off its new products including VGA, motherboards, cases, solid state drives, gaming notebooks, pocket hifi players, tablets and more. More info will be released in the coming weeks as we near Computex 2016. Colorful is also excited to share and showcase its new VGA lineup which will be announced closer to the time.
Colorful is well-known for its unique line-up of components especially its VGAs with their high-end iGame Series touting innovations for the most demanding users and gamers. Featuring unique solutions and performances that have been tailored to respond to the feedback of users, Colorful strives to achieve the best balance of design and end-user need for customization.
iGame Series at COMPUTEX
The iGame series is based on the idea of "player customization." Colorful takes in all the comments and suggestions from players to create unique and distinct features for its products.
With nearly a decade of development experience, Colorful plans to showcase what almost 10 years of progress has yielded with its upcoming product showcase at COMPUTEX.
Colorful's Company History
Established during 1995, Colorful Group (CFG) was founded in Shenzhen, China and after 21 years of diligent effort has transformed itself from its humble beginnings to the industry player it has now become.
Today Colorful has created a global marketing network and has cooperated with world-renowned companies such as NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, Samsung amongst others while also expanding its services to a wider market by establishing branches in South Korea and Germany. Colorful now intends to grow further and secure more opportunities for cooperation by participating in COMPUTEX and other renowned international exhibitions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit