ZOTAC Unleashes More Power Efficient GeForce® 9800GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9800GT Eco delivers GeForce® 9800GT performance with 40-percent greater power efficiency
HONG KONG - Mar. 17, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today expands its GeForce 9800GT product lineup with the new more power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco delivers phenomenal performance and breathtaking visuals with 40-percent greater power efficiency for a high-performance graphics experience that is easy on the power bill.
"Our mainstream ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT has won many awards for its performance. With the new ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco, you can have the competitive performance of the GeForce 9800GT series but with 40-percent greater power efficiency," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco packs a performance punch with its 112 stream processors and high-speed GDDR3 memory technology. A wide 256-bit memory interface joins the screaming-fast stream processors with the high-speed GDDR3 memory for smooth frame rates and vivid visuals.
NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies take the ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco beyond gaming graphics to enhance everyday tasks and applications such as video and image editing, video processing, gaming and video playback.
"We've come to a crossroads with graphics technology where we can use our graphics cards to accelerate non-3D applications. With this power, PCs are able to use the graphics cards to speed up image and video editing and transcoding to achieve better results than a quad-core CPU, calculate realistic physics effects, and playback high-definition video with greater image quality than most standalone players," Mr. Berger added.
ZOTAC is confident in the long-reliability of the GeForce 9800GT Eco and backs it with an extended warranty for trouble-free ownership.
It's time to play with the more power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce 9800GT Eco.
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9800GT Eco
NVIDIA GeForce® 9800GT graphics processor
Engine clock: 550 MHz
112 stream processors
Shader clock: 1375 MHz
512MB GDDR3 memory
Memory clock: 1800 MHz
NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 2.1 compatible
Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com/b>
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit