SAPPHIRE Technology is launching today the new performance leader amongst video cards - the SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo. Packing two Fiji XT chips and 8 GB of next-generation HBM memory, it's the fastest video card available on the market. Virtual Reality and 4K gaming are the benchmarks of Radeon Pro Duo, but the Pro also stands for superior performance in content creation. Gamers, artists and developers alike will all benefit from the extreme 16 teraflops of raw computational power offered by the very first member of the Radeon Pro product family.
Succeeding the Radeon R9 295X2, the SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo delivers 30% better performance thanks to a pair of the latest GCN-based AMD Fiji XT chips that collectively feature 8192 stream processors. These cores, clocked at 1000 MHz each, sit on the GPU base right next to the stacks of innovative High Bandwidth Memory - a total of 8 GB with 4096-bit interface and up to 1024 GB/s throughput. Third generation of GCN architecture with asynchronous shaders means full native support for DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs as well as AMD LiquidVR technology.
- The fastest gaming card in the world, 1.3x faster than Radeon R9 295X2,
- Over 16 teraflops of computing power with dual Fiji XT chip,
- 8 GB of next generation video memory - HBM,
- Quiet water cooling and premium industrial design.
Such unprecedented specs guarantee VR experiences in games such as EVE: Valkyrie or ADR1FT are silky-smooth and immersive, preserving the highest fidelity and 90 frames per second. Radeon Pro Duo also makes 4K gaming a reality with 60 fps+ in hit titles like Grand Theft Auto V or Far Cry Primal. Computing potential of Pro Duo is evident in professional applications as well. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Blackmagic Fusion Studio or AMD FireRender engine, to name a few, can greatly benefit from hardware acceleration provided by the OpenCL framework. Radeon VR Ready Creator certification means empowering Virtual Reality content developers and designers with powerful tools and development kits. With "prosumer" approach, the SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo is the ultimate choice for state-of-the-art gaming and productivity.
The card features an upgraded inductor-only power section with 15-phase circuit for stable and noiseless powering. The cooling of Radeon Pro Duo is provided by a custom closed loop liquid cooler solution. Two water blocks and array of tubes dissipate heat from two Fiji cores and PWM section out to a 120 mm radiator featuring a single quiet fan. Sleeved outer tubes are long enough for comfortable radiator mounting even in big tower cases. Adding to premium industrial design look and feel are the soft touch front and backplate, nickel-plated aluminum chassis and LED logo.
The SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo is shipping now, and is available from selected SAPPHIRE etailers and retailers worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.sapphiretech.com or https://www.sapphirenation.net, the SAPPHIRE Technology Community blog.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower