ENERMAX transcend itself by develops the PC fan- D.F. PRESSURE. With the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it allows the fan to swiftly blow away dust in order to prolong the lifespan and APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control to
balance between cooling performance and silent operation. D.F.PRESSURE is definitely the best choice for PC cooling and gaming systems.
Patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) Technology
Thanks to the DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance. The revolutionary DFR technology makes the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation.
High Pressure Blades Design
Due to the high pressure blade design, the blades accurately centralize dispersed airflow to the center zone and create extremely high air pressure up to 4.812mm-H2O,while maintaining noiseless operation. The high pressure blade comes from a precision circular arc design which generates high air pressure from the leading edge to trailing edge of the blade. D.F. PRESSURE can offer high air pressure for various of applications, including home PC, gaming PC, workstations and other industrial usage..
User friendly side switch with PWM function
The new positioned side control switch of ENERMAX's patented APS control allows users to adjust their preferred fan "PEAK" speed. The new side switch position is designed for easy cooling modes adjustment and maximize operation safety. The fan will run on a pre-set RPM range of customized performance between performance cooling and silent operation.
ENERMAX's leading edge fan product, D.F. PRESSURE is the ideal choice for your PC radiator, chassis and cooling systems. It will be available in May. For more information, please visit ENERMAX at www.enermax.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit