With the qualifiers over and done with, it is time to take a closer look at the teams that will be travelling to Seoul on May 5-8 to take part in the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia.
The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia is gearing up to be the biggest CS:GO event in the history of the South Korean gaming community. 8 up-and-coming teams from Asia and Oceania will battle it out for a $50,000 prize pool and two slots in the offline qualifier for the next CS:GO Major: ESL Cologne 2016.
The event will be held in the Nexon eSports Arena, where fans will have free entrance to come and watch their local (or faraway) heroes compete on stage.
We knew the names of the invited teams, it's time to learn who triumphed over their rivals in the regional qualifier.
The eight teams will compete first in the double-elimination group stage, with the top two squads from each group moving on into a double-elimination, best-of-three playoff.
The tournament will only use the Valve official versions of the maps in the Active Duty Map Group.
For future updates on the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia, including the qualifier schedule and talent line-up, please visit the official competition website and PGL/KeSPA's community pages.
Latest News Posts
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms