With the qualifiers over and done with, it is time to take a closer look at the teams that will be travelling to Seoul on May 5-8 to take part in the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia.
The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia is gearing up to be the biggest CS:GO event in the history of the South Korean gaming community. 8 up-and-coming teams from Asia and Oceania will battle it out for a $50,000 prize pool and two slots in the offline qualifier for the next CS:GO Major: ESL Cologne 2016.
The event will be held in the Nexon eSports Arena, where fans will have free entrance to come and watch their local (or faraway) heroes compete on stage.
We knew the names of the invited teams, it's time to learn who triumphed over their rivals in the regional qualifier.
The eight teams will compete first in the double-elimination group stage, with the top two squads from each group moving on into a double-elimination, best-of-three playoff.
The tournament will only use the Valve official versions of the maps in the Active Duty Map Group.
For future updates on the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia, including the qualifier schedule and talent line-up, please visit the official competition website and PGL/KeSPA's community pages.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit