With the qualifiers over and done with, it is time to take a closer look at the teams that will be travelling to Seoul on May 5-8 to take part in the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia.
The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia is gearing up to be the biggest CS:GO event in the history of the South Korean gaming community. 8 up-and-coming teams from Asia and Oceania will battle it out for a $50,000 prize pool and two slots in the offline qualifier for the next CS:GO Major: ESL Cologne 2016.
The event will be held in the Nexon eSports Arena, where fans will have free entrance to come and watch their local (or faraway) heroes compete on stage.
We knew the names of the invited teams, it's time to learn who triumphed over their rivals in the regional qualifier.
The eight teams will compete first in the double-elimination group stage, with the top two squads from each group moving on into a double-elimination, best-of-three playoff.
The tournament will only use the Valve official versions of the maps in the Active Duty Map Group.
For future updates on the PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia, including the qualifier schedule and talent line-up, please visit the official competition website and PGL/KeSPA's community pages.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard