Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the release of its new wireless gaming headset for PC, the Razer ManO'War. This latest addition to Razer's audio line offers high-fidelity, gaming-grade audio engineered with multiple wireless antennas, frequency channel scanning for locating the clearest channel and an advanced coding algorithm to ensure a high-performance, lag-free, 2.4 GHz wireless experience.
An ultra-compact wireless USB adapter provides plug-and-play connectivity from up to 12 meters / 39 feet. Alternately, users may opt to use the Razer ManO'War's optional extension dock for an even greater 14-meter / 46-foot range.
Immersive 7.1 channel virtual surround sound in the Razer ManO'War is supported by the Razer Surround software engine. Paired with the Razer ManO'War's custom tuned 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers, Razer Surround makes virtual soundscapes come alive with 360-degree fidelity. The positional audio calibration feature helps to personalize the hearing experience to ensure players have the auditory cues they need get the jump on opponents, visible or otherwise. Closed-style, upgraded leatherette cushions cover a wearer's entire ear, enhancing noise isolation and comfort.
Concealed in the left ear cup of the Razer ManO'War is a unidirectional digital microphone boom that easily pulls-out when needed and can be adjusted to whatever position is desired. The microphone surpasses the capabilities of traditional analog microphones by way of an optimized algorithm for more natural sounding and crystal clear voice reproduction. Gamers may adjust mic and volume levels and mute via Quick Action Controls on the Razer ManO'War's ear cups. A mute LED indicator on the boom illuminates when mic mute is active.
Razer ensured the headset was prepared for long stretches of uninterrupted, unfettered enjoyment. Whether streaming, watching a movie or in a gaming marathon, it is able to give an impressive 14 hours of continuous wireless use on a single charge.
Finally, Razer Chroma lighting features built into the Razer ManO'War Chroma allow gamers to explore a practically limitless number of possible lighting profiles. With 16.8 million colors to choose from, custom color schemes can be programmed for the headset using Razer Synapse, or users may select from an array of preloaded lighting options. For gamers playing titles with in-game Chroma integration, the Razer ManO'War becomes an instrument for even deeper levels of immersive gameplay.
"The Razer ManO'War combines the perfect balance of wireless performance, comfort and durability in a gaming-grade headset," says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "The freedom to play without wires, uninterrupted, with the comfort, sound quality and incredible battery life of this headset is more than exciting for gamers - it's critical."
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 +/- 3 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in.
- Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver
- Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft.
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Battery life: Up to 14 hours with Chroma lighting / 20 hours without Chroma lighting
- Approximate weight: 375 g / 0.83 lbs.
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 +/- 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- USA: April 17, 2016 (Limited units available at BestBuy and Razerstore.com)
- Worldwide: May 2016
- Price: USD 169.99 / EUR 199,99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit