Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that it will bring the latest O Series PC-O9, Q series PC-Q34, and new PC-J60 to CeBIT 2016. Lian Li would like to extend an invitation to all to visit its booth (Hall 17, Booth H24/1) to glimpse its exciting new products.
The O Series launched in 2014 and was lauded for its aesthetics - Lian Li's hallmark brushed aluminum combined with large tempered glass windows, allowing DIY enthusiasts to showcase their most elaborate builds. Like its predecessor, the PC-O8, the PC-O9 uses a larger form factor and incorporates big, beautiful glass panels, but is halved into two compartments: an all-glass area for showcasing hardware, and a more convention aluminum section for hiding cables, drives, and the power supply.
Fans of Small Form Factor (SFF) PCs are very familiar and fond of Lian Li's celebrated Q Series chassis. Lian Li will showcase its latest, which accommodates large components and CPU coolers in one of its tiniest cases. Akin to the PC-V33, the PC-Q34 even opens at a hinge on the front panel to give builders test-bench style access to traditionally cramped and frustratingly small mini-ITX cases.
Featuring ample water cooling flexibility, accommodating massive VGA cards, and priced affordably - the PC-J60 is an excellent choice for gamers on a budget. An aluminum cover on the bottom panel sheathes the power supply and drives, allowing enthusiasts to show off their flashiest hardware in a clean, easily-organized chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit