This year, Paradox Interactive will be out in force at the 2016 Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco. On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, Paradox will host a press conference in San Francisco to highlight a number of forthcoming projects for the year, and share their latest news with fans and media. Those not attending GDC can watch the presentation in a live stream on Twitch, beginning March 15 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive .
In addition, some of the guiding personalities in the development of the studio will be presenting their thoughts and expertise during GDC, and we encourage you to learn some of the secrets behind one of Europe's most successful developers and publishers.
Johan Andersson (EVP Creative Director): Andersson has led the design vision at Paradox Development Studio for over 15 years, leading the development of the early Europa Universalis titles and directing design of most of Paradox's games since.
At GDC, Andersson will share his thoughts on how good community management is a development asset - not just good PR. This session will be presented on Wednesday, March 16 at 3:30 p.m. http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/blurring-the-line-between-community-studio
Chris King (Senior Game Designer): King is a veteran designer whose dedication to the intricacies of the historic modeling that Paradox prizes can be seen in his design of Victoria II and Hearts of Iron III - one a beloved curiosity and the other one of Paradox's best-selling games .
At GDC, King will talk about the challenges that come with designing historical-themed games. This session will be presented on Thursday, March 17 at 5:30 p.m. http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/history-and-game-design
Fredrik Wester (CEO): Throughout his years as CEO, Wester has earned a reputation for his outspokenness and willingness to challenge conventional wisdom in the games industry. In the process, he has helped turn a small studio of a couple of dozen people into a development and publishing power that employs hundreds.
At GDC, Wester will participate in the always-popular GDC Pitch sessions, where independent designers have a chance to pitch their game to a panel of experienced industry professionals. http://www.gdconf.com/events/gdcpitch.html?_mc=BP_LE_CON
Wester will also be giving a lecture on Paradox's publishing success entitled "The successful Paradox of Combining Business Strategy with Nonconforming Game Development," where the strategies that have helped Paradox grow and succeed will be shared. This session will be presented on Friday, March 18 at 3:00 p.m. http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/the-successful-paradox-of-combining-business-strategy-with-nonconforming-game-development
Paradox will also be offering demo sessions for a handful of its in-development titles, including Hearts of Iron IV, Stellaris, and a game to be revealed soon. To inquire about demo appointments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series