Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the upgraded Sabre RGB gaming mouse. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor, four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting and eight programmable buttons, Sabre RGB is the new lightweight champion of Corsair's award winning range of gaming mice.
By combining state-of-the-art optical sensor technology with lightweight and ergonomic design, the Corsair Sabre RGB gaming mouse provides superior tracking speed with deadly accuracy. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator, high-accuracy tracking is assured to make every click count. Weighing just 100g and designed to accommodate multiple grip styles, Sabre RGB's sleek ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand, allowing gamers to react quickly and play longer.
Sabre RGB's 8 programmable buttons can be fully re-mapped using the Corsair Utility Engine Software (CUE) - whether for single keystrokes or complex macros to give MOBA and MMO gamers the edge. Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting gives users virtually infinite color customization, or with CUE Link, match Sabre RGB's lighting and effects to that of your Corsair RGB Keyboard with the click of a button.
- Lightweight: Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue.
- 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator: Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
- Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting: Enjoy virtually infinite color customization.
- CUE Software: Slick and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control.
- 8 Programmable buttons: Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
- High-performance switches: Custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles.
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate: Lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
- Braided easy-flex USB cable: 1.8 Meters of unencumbered roaming.
- MSRP: $49.99 Exc. Tax
The Sabre RGB is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit