Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the upgraded Sabre RGB gaming mouse. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor, four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting and eight programmable buttons, Sabre RGB is the new lightweight champion of Corsair's award winning range of gaming mice.
By combining state-of-the-art optical sensor technology with lightweight and ergonomic design, the Corsair Sabre RGB gaming mouse provides superior tracking speed with deadly accuracy. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator, high-accuracy tracking is assured to make every click count. Weighing just 100g and designed to accommodate multiple grip styles, Sabre RGB's sleek ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand, allowing gamers to react quickly and play longer.
Sabre RGB's 8 programmable buttons can be fully re-mapped using the Corsair Utility Engine Software (CUE) - whether for single keystrokes or complex macros to give MOBA and MMO gamers the edge. Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting gives users virtually infinite color customization, or with CUE Link, match Sabre RGB's lighting and effects to that of your Corsair RGB Keyboard with the click of a button.
- Lightweight: Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue.
- 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator: Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
- Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting: Enjoy virtually infinite color customization.
- CUE Software: Slick and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control.
- 8 Programmable buttons: Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
- High-performance switches: Custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles.
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate: Lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
- Braided easy-flex USB cable: 1.8 Meters of unencumbered roaming.
- MSRP: $49.99 Exc. Tax
The Sabre RGB is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit