Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the upgraded Sabre RGB gaming mouse. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor, four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting and eight programmable buttons, Sabre RGB is the new lightweight champion of Corsair's award winning range of gaming mice.
By combining state-of-the-art optical sensor technology with lightweight and ergonomic design, the Corsair Sabre RGB gaming mouse provides superior tracking speed with deadly accuracy. Equipped with a 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator, high-accuracy tracking is assured to make every click count. Weighing just 100g and designed to accommodate multiple grip styles, Sabre RGB's sleek ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand, allowing gamers to react quickly and play longer.
Sabre RGB's 8 programmable buttons can be fully re-mapped using the Corsair Utility Engine Software (CUE) - whether for single keystrokes or complex macros to give MOBA and MMO gamers the edge. Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting gives users virtually infinite color customization, or with CUE Link, match Sabre RGB's lighting and effects to that of your Corsair RGB Keyboard with the click of a button.
- Lightweight: Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue.
- 10,000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator: Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
- Four-zone dynamic multi-color backlighting: Enjoy virtually infinite color customization.
- CUE Software: Slick and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control.
- 8 Programmable buttons: Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
- High-performance switches: Custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles.
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate: Lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
- Braided easy-flex USB cable: 1.8 Meters of unencumbered roaming.
- MSRP: $49.99 Exc. Tax
The Sabre RGB is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam