EpicGear, international vendor of high-quality and competitively-oriented gaming peripherals, today presents the fully modular, mechanical DEFIANT introducing a whole new level of customizability for gaming keyboards. The proprietary Modular-Matrix-Structure (EG MMS) allows it to change and mix the mechanical switches EG Grey (linear), EG Orange (tactile) and EG Purple (tactile and clicking), all developed by EpicGear.
Another industry changing novelty for gaming keyboards is the widely diverse selection of expandable keyboard add-ons which allow even more customizability. That includes an extra keypad with macros, which can be easily plugged in on the left side, a palm rest and more extensions. All accessories are available separately. So every gamer can decide which are useful and helpful. The EpicGear DEFIANT will be available in April 2016 for US$89.99 plus tax.
Individual Style of Play - Individual Needs
The DEFIANT comes with a wide range of attachable add-ons that allows every type of gamer to upgrade the keyboard to their individual needs. Whereas enthusiasts and professionals expect on-demand-control, casual gamers prefer comfort - the DEFIANT can serve both. A macro keypad with 24 full programmable keys and a modest, ergonomic wrist rest are just two of the many extension set-ups. Additional ones are a rear mount bumper with audio jacks and three USB ports, a tournament palm rest, various protection films, a white keycap set as well as retail packs of EG MMS Mechanical Switches in different color sets.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit