As part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, In Win Development Inc., has announced 'Mod in Taiwan', a live case modding event from 27-29th May 2016 featuring eight international teams. The finished case mods will be on display at the In Win booth at the Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall (Booth No. J-0606) during Computex 2016 from the 31st of May till the 4th of June.
The event will take place in the very heart of In Win itself - in its own factory complex in Taoyuan, Taiwan, for three days (24 hours total modding time). The teams can choose from the following themes: Military, Medieval or Spaceship. The eight teams are comprised of representatives from Australia, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, China and two teams from the United States.
As it is a live, competitive event, the modders will each receive the same opportunity for materials and hardware from In Win and event partners to make their creations. Winning entries will be selected by a mixed criteria of 30% online voting, 40% professional judging, 20% by In Win partners and media and 10% on-site voting by Computex attendees. Three winner teams will be announced on the 3rd of June and will receive cash prizes and products from In Win and its partners. There is possibility that In Win will select the winning team's modded case, and put into production as a special edition chassis.
In Win would also like to warmly introduce its premier partners: ASUS Republic of Gamers, HyperX, Intel, NVIDIA, EKWB and Bitspower water cooling.
For more information about the live modding event, please go to http://mod.in-win.com/
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms