Back in October 2015 Club 3D did introduce its first USB 3.1 Type-C Adapters. Those adapters did have a very good market acceptance directly from the beginning and with Type C featured Notebooks, Ultrabooks etc. having a wider spread from week to week we are sure that now is the right time to introduce the next USB 3.1 Type C Adapters to offer our customers the widest range of outputs that they can get with Type C.Those adapters do form an innovative new product segment with our existing range of high quality Audio/ Video Adapters like f.e. the first (Mini)DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 adapters (CAC-1070/1170) that were initially introduced by Club 3D in January 2016.
The USB Type-C connector was introduced in the first months of 2015. This completely new connector plug is smaller, reversible and capable of transferring more than data alone. It is expected that the USB Type-C connector will eventually replace the USB Type A and Type B connectors we have all been using over the past years. With the Type-C connector, the USB 3.1 standard was introduced as well. Compared to USB 3.0 the new standard offers twice the transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps and allows for three essential features to be used over a single cable: Video, Data and Power.
The possibility of connecting and powering your laptop, tablet or smartphone with a range of peripherals, monitors and other devices using only one cable is a significant improvement over the previous standards. It means the beginning of a new era with less cable clutter, higher transfer speeds, faster charging, and support for DisplayPort alternate mode which enables video signal transport up to 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz. It's recognizable by the small and convenient, future proof connector plug which will be implemented in the vast majority of (mobile) devices you will own in the coming years.
USB 3.1 Type-C to DisplayPort 1.2 active Adapter (CAC-1507)
The Club 3D CAC-1507 is an Active DisplayPort signal converter. The USB 3.1 Type-C to DisplayPort 1.2 UHD Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type C source device featuring DisplayPort Alternate Mode to a DisplayPort1.2 enabled (Ultra) High Definition Monitor, Television or Projector. The DisplayPort adapter is compact and highly portable. Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabooks.
The CAC-1507 adapter is available from today.
USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI-D active Adapter (CAC-1508)
The Club 3D CAC-1508 is an Active DVI signal converter. The USB 3.1 Type-C to DVI-D Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type C source device featuring DisplayPort Alternate Mode to a DVI-D enabled High Definition Monitor, Television or Projector. The DVI-D adapter is compact and highly portable. Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power and is ideal for use with the latest notebooks and Ultrabooks. This adapter supports resolutions for up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
The CAC-1508 adapter will be available worldwide from the second half of March.
USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI 2.0 active Adapter (CAC-1504)
The Club 3D USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI 2.0 UHD Adapter is the easiest solution for connecting your USB 3.1 Type-C source device featuring DisplayPort Alternate Mode to an HDMI 2.0 enabled UHD Monitor, Television or Projector. The HDMI adapter is powered by the USB Type-C port. It's ideal for use with high-end (Gaming) notebooks and Ultrabooks and supports resolutions of up to 4K UHD at 60Hz for exceptionally smooth video and gameplay.
The CAC-1504 adapter will be available worldwide from the second half of March.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit