Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced availability and pricing of the Samsung Portable SSD T3, a premium, palm-sized, external solid state drive (SSD) that offers multi-terabyte (TB) storage capacity. "Today's consumers and business professionals are increasingly relying on external storage, seeking faster data transfers and larger capacities. The Samsung Portable SSD T3 raises the bar for external storage, safely and securely packing up to two terabytes of data into a robust package that fits in the palm of your hand," said Andrew Sivori, vice president of Consumer IT Marketing at Samsung Electronics America.
The Samsung Portable SSD T3 with vertical NAND (V-NAND) technology enables fast and convenient external storage and transfer of large files across devices. With the T3, users can send content to and from Windows, Mac OS, & Android devices with ease and reliability. Enabling them to access their high quality content on Android smartphones, tablets, and compatible Smart TVs via USB port. The drive is ideal for consumers, content creators, business and IT professionals looking to store and access up to 2TB of data with the peace of mind that their data will be protected across their devices.
Announced at CES 2016, the Samsung Portable SSD T3 was named as an honoree for the 2016 CES Innovation Awards in the Wireless Handset Accessories category, and has won a number of additional noteworthy awards for its innovation and design.
The Portable SSD T3 comes with a three-year limited warranty, and is available in 250GB, 500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacities with a starting price of USD $129.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit