Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced availability and pricing of the Samsung Portable SSD T3, a premium, palm-sized, external solid state drive (SSD) that offers multi-terabyte (TB) storage capacity. "Today's consumers and business professionals are increasingly relying on external storage, seeking faster data transfers and larger capacities. The Samsung Portable SSD T3 raises the bar for external storage, safely and securely packing up to two terabytes of data into a robust package that fits in the palm of your hand," said Andrew Sivori, vice president of Consumer IT Marketing at Samsung Electronics America.
The Samsung Portable SSD T3 with vertical NAND (V-NAND) technology enables fast and convenient external storage and transfer of large files across devices. With the T3, users can send content to and from Windows, Mac OS, & Android devices with ease and reliability. Enabling them to access their high quality content on Android smartphones, tablets, and compatible Smart TVs via USB port. The drive is ideal for consumers, content creators, business and IT professionals looking to store and access up to 2TB of data with the peace of mind that their data will be protected across their devices.
Announced at CES 2016, the Samsung Portable SSD T3 was named as an honoree for the 2016 CES Innovation Awards in the Wireless Handset Accessories category, and has won a number of additional noteworthy awards for its innovation and design.
The Portable SSD T3 comes with a three-year limited warranty, and is available in 250GB, 500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacities with a starting price of USD $129.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard