ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the latest ROG Sica gaming mouse with a new Glacier White finish and upgraded Omron switches. ROG Sica is an ambidextrous gaming mouse optimized for MOBA gaming for gamers of all grip types. ROG Sica features a simple independent two-button and single clickable scroll-wheel setup. An improved exclusive easy-swap switch socket design lets users customize click resistance with Omron switches that offer 20-million-click durability. The left and right mouse buttons are separated from the main mouse body to reduce travel distance to ensure increased button tactility and responsiveness.
ROG Sica has a 1000Hz polling rate and packs an optical sensor that tracks at up to 5000 DPI, and at speeds of up to 130 inches per second and 30g acceleration to give users swift, pixel-precise mouse tracking. ROG Sica's Glacier White body features a glowing ROG logo and intricate Mayan-stenciled side panels to give it presence. It has a gold-plated USB 2.0 connector, and low-friction Teflon feet.
The innovative Armoury software lets users customize button functions, performance settings, and ROG logo light effects. Users can save their profiles in ROG Sica's built-in flash memory.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit