ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the flagship solution for data and gaming, SONIX PCIE SSD, a brand new addition to the growing arsenal of fast SSDs. SONIX is aimed at enthusiasts, introducing top-of-the-line high performance SSD product for serious gaming, productivity, and enterprise. Each SONIX product undergoes rigorous testing and is fine tuned to ensure that it meets the highest performance standards.
The first foray into the PCI Express based storage, SONIX is the first consumer level NVMe 1.2 PCIE SSD from ZOTAC where it significantly improves performance over SATA based SSDs. With read and write speeds up to four times that of a 2.5-inch SATA SSD, SONIX includes 512MB DDR3 of high-speed cache for tasks that demand next generation speeds.
With SONIX, the door is open to a wider array of applications. Useful for loading large databases, resource-heavy applications, multitasking, multimedia applications and gaming, SONIX is the answer to demand for greater speed and reliability.
SONIX features NVMe 1.2 PCIE Gen3 interface with x4 lanes capable of delivering sequential read and write speeds up to 2,600 MBps and 1,300 MBps for ultra-responsive performance. The SSD is powered by a Phison E7 controller and stacked with Toshiba MLC flash memory. Protected by technologies including End-to-end Data Path Protection and Dynamic Wear Leveling, SONIX is fast and reliable with an MTBF of up to 2,000,000 hours.
SONIX is a flexible addition for any system as it comes bundled with standard and low-profile brackets to fit even in slim profile system builds. A durable metal housing with a stylish minimal design protect all things fast.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Samsung's foldable phone reportedly called Galaxy Fold
- Logitech reintroduces the MX518 gaming mouse for $60
- Intel Core i9-9900KFC spotted, winner winner CPU dinner
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure