Aerocool Advanced Technologies, one of world's leading manufacturers of excellent gaming PC gear, announces the revolutionary DIY kit called "Dream Box" for creative minds, which is available as of today. The product name was committed by users during the last year's "Free Your Imagination" contest. This unique DIY kit comes in a box with total of 118 parts, allowing users to build one of the three PC related chassis models straight out of the box.
Aerocool's new Dream Box allows users to not only create extraordinary PC chassis and bench-tables suiting every user's unique requirements, but goes beyond that. The possibilities are endless and only limited by one's imagination. The starter kit includes various components, including aluminum pipes, various connectors with different angles, mounting C-rings for other connections as well as PC related parts such as mainboard-tray, PSU tray and one I/O panel. The Dream Box can be also used for assembling tables, lamps, cup holders or even all kind of toys and useful gadgets. For bigger builds and projects, several Dream Box kits can be combined to achieve the desired goal.
Aerocool supplies a manual to explain the main assembly and explains a basic installation in a video tutorial on the Dream Box website. Interested users can access the online parts catalog, to find out more about each of the parts. Due to the fact, that the largest part of the framework is done using the aluminum pipes, a real sturdy and solid base is achieved. In order to assure high stability, all connected joints are fixed by screws in addition. The framework can endure more stress thanks to this connection and may still be extended or downsized afterwards. The material choice and sturdiness makes the Dream Box a great framework for users with bright ideas seeking a versatile DIY solution.
Users are invited to post their builds on the Aerocool's Facebook page, which then can be shared with others as a blue-print. The Dream Box DIY kit is available as of today worldwide with a MSRP set at 134,90 EUR for Europa and USD$149,90 for North America (excluding VAT/Tax).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit