Stealth.com (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial rugged computer and peripherals market has released a new powerful Fanless Mini PC model LPC-720F featuring built-in dual expansion slot capability designed for a large variety of demanding applications. The LPC-720F can be configured with (2) PCI slots or (2) PCIe x1 expansion slots. Ideal applications would be for data acquisition, specialized video cards and expanded I/O cards. Optionally dual solid state drives (SSD) can also be configured to give expanded internal storage capacity.
Stealth's LPC-720F is a powerful mini computer that operates without noisy cooling fans that could draw in dirt and dust potentially causing catastrophic failures. Stealth's fanless computers are encapsulated in a rugged extruded aluminum chassis performing as a heat sink to dissipate heat build-up and provides noise free operation. "Our new Stealth model LPC-720F is designed to be a versatile product solution in response to market demands. Customers require high-powered products with small formats that can be used in multiple applications," stated Louis Houde, Business Unit Director of Stealth.com. "We relied on our expertise to develop a product that exceeds those requirements."
The rugged fanless LPC-720F operates from a wide range of DC input power making it an ideal fit for mobile/marine, field and transportation based applications. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end-user. Stealth products are ideal for demanding applications within the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific Research, Military, Marine, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining and Telecommunications markets. Basic configurations of the fanless PC start at $1,995.00 USD and is shipping now.
- No noise, Rugged Fanless Chassis
- Dual Expansion Slots - (2) PCI or (2) PCIe x1
- Intel 3rd Gen Core i7 Mobile Processor & up to 16GB of memory
- DC Input, Wide Range 9 - 36VDC, ideal for mobile/field
- Massive I/O connectivity - 2x Gigabit LAN, 2x USB 3.0, Audio,
- 6x RS232/Serial, Video (VGA, DVI-D & HDMI)
- Solid State Drives (SSD) standard
- Optional Dual Drives (Internal Storage)
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & Linux Compatible
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit