Stealth.com (a Sparton company), a leader in the industrial rugged computer and peripherals market has released a new powerful Fanless Mini PC model LPC-720F featuring built-in dual expansion slot capability designed for a large variety of demanding applications. The LPC-720F can be configured with (2) PCI slots or (2) PCIe x1 expansion slots. Ideal applications would be for data acquisition, specialized video cards and expanded I/O cards. Optionally dual solid state drives (SSD) can also be configured to give expanded internal storage capacity.
Stealth's LPC-720F is a powerful mini computer that operates without noisy cooling fans that could draw in dirt and dust potentially causing catastrophic failures. Stealth's fanless computers are encapsulated in a rugged extruded aluminum chassis performing as a heat sink to dissipate heat build-up and provides noise free operation. "Our new Stealth model LPC-720F is designed to be a versatile product solution in response to market demands. Customers require high-powered products with small formats that can be used in multiple applications," stated Louis Houde, Business Unit Director of Stealth.com. "We relied on our expertise to develop a product that exceeds those requirements."
The rugged fanless LPC-720F operates from a wide range of DC input power making it an ideal fit for mobile/marine, field and transportation based applications. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end-user. Stealth products are ideal for demanding applications within the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific Research, Military, Marine, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining and Telecommunications markets. Basic configurations of the fanless PC start at $1,995.00 USD and is shipping now.
- No noise, Rugged Fanless Chassis
- Dual Expansion Slots - (2) PCI or (2) PCIe x1
- Intel 3rd Gen Core i7 Mobile Processor & up to 16GB of memory
- DC Input, Wide Range 9 - 36VDC, ideal for mobile/field
- Massive I/O connectivity - 2x Gigabit LAN, 2x USB 3.0, Audio,
- 6x RS232/Serial, Video (VGA, DVI-D & HDMI)
- Solid State Drives (SSD) standard
- Optional Dual Drives (Internal Storage)
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 & Linux Compatible
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- AOC release their curved AG322QCX QHD 144Hz monitor
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card