Spire Introduces BlackMoon Power Supplies Series
Spire today launched the BlackMoon PSU Series. Aimed squarely at the gaming community the BlackMoon series of power supplies are a great selection for extreme power demand. Fashioned in neat black steel enclosures and equipped with the signature Spire 120mm Silent Blue LED fan, keeping air flowing and your system running cool. Trust the brand with the industry leading specifications and award winning service program, Spire - Powered by
- ATX Ver.2.2 Specification Compliant
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based systems
- Cool-Blue LED 120mm DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- I/O/OVP/OLP and SCP Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
1. Multilanguage Owners Manual
2. Mounting screws 4pcs
3. Velcro Cable Straps
4. Power Cord (safety approved)
The BlackMoon Power Supply Series are compatible with all ATX, MICRO-ATX and BTX form factor platforms, SLI Ready, ATI Compatible and 80PLUS Bronze Certified.
The BlackMoon power supplies are now available for direct shipping from Spire Global branches. For more information, please refer to the product pages here.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit