The growing trend in customizing and building color-themed PCs has been one of the key factor in some people's decision making in selecting their motherboards when building a new system. BIOSTAR has taken this into consideration when creating its new RACING series of motherboards featuring the VIVID LED DJ feature.
BIOSTAR's VIVID LED DJ in tandem with the onboard LED lighting of the BIOSTAR RACING series allows up to full-color variations versus up to 16 on competing motherboards. BIOSTAR also opted to go with a neutral board color scheme allowing the LED illumination on the PCB and heat sinks to be customized allowing a wide-range of color schemes for easily pairing with your build color of choice.
In addition, VIVID LED DJ allows custom lighting effects including constant lighting, breathing effect, sparking and tempo-reactive lighting which follows the beat of your music and audio creating a really dynamic lighting effect especially for music fans. BIOSTAR Racing motherboards also allow custom profile lighting via its GT Touch function allowing specific lighting setups for both ECO mode and Sport mode, which are exclusive by BIOSTAR.
Further extending the BIOSTAR custom LED lighting options is the ability to add LED strips directly from the motherboard via compatible 5050 headers. BIOSTAR's 5050 LED Fun extends the customization options of VIVID LED DJ allowing a full system lighting setup to be controlled from one central interface. The length of LED strip could be extended up to 3 meters.
Read more about VIVID LED DJ here: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/racing/page2.htm
View VIVID LED DJ in action in this video:
BIOSTAR RACING LED Feature
BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ is available for the following RACING series motherboards:
Available in BIOSTAR's Newegg store: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138421
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ;
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam