The growing trend in customizing and building color-themed PCs has been one of the key factor in some people's decision making in selecting their motherboards when building a new system. BIOSTAR has taken this into consideration when creating its new RACING series of motherboards featuring the VIVID LED DJ feature.
BIOSTAR's VIVID LED DJ in tandem with the onboard LED lighting of the BIOSTAR RACING series allows up to full-color variations versus up to 16 on competing motherboards. BIOSTAR also opted to go with a neutral board color scheme allowing the LED illumination on the PCB and heat sinks to be customized allowing a wide-range of color schemes for easily pairing with your build color of choice.
In addition, VIVID LED DJ allows custom lighting effects including constant lighting, breathing effect, sparking and tempo-reactive lighting which follows the beat of your music and audio creating a really dynamic lighting effect especially for music fans. BIOSTAR Racing motherboards also allow custom profile lighting via its GT Touch function allowing specific lighting setups for both ECO mode and Sport mode, which are exclusive by BIOSTAR.
Further extending the BIOSTAR custom LED lighting options is the ability to add LED strips directly from the motherboard via compatible 5050 headers. BIOSTAR's 5050 LED Fun extends the customization options of VIVID LED DJ allowing a full system lighting setup to be controlled from one central interface. The length of LED strip could be extended up to 3 meters.
Read more about VIVID LED DJ here: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/racing/page2.htm
View VIVID LED DJ in action in this video:
BIOSTAR RACING LED Feature
BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ is available for the following RACING series motherboards:
Available in BIOSTAR's Newegg store: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138421
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ;
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit