EpicGear, international vendor of high-quality and competitive-oriented gaming peripherals, today introduces their newest addition to the EpicGear headset family: THUNDEROUZ. Powered by 50 mm drivers, the THUNDEROUZ stereo gaming headset delivers both powerful and crystal clear sound, helping gamers to locate enemies on the virtual battlefield.
Its multi-functional in-line controller features volume and microphone controls as well as switching between dedicated gaming and music profiles on-the-fly, while the first-ever used EG-Amplifier enhances the overall sound quality even further. Gamers also have the choice between seven different ambient lighting modes by simply touching the sensor button on the right ear cup. The EpicGear THUNDEROUZ gaming headset will be available in the middle of March for an MSRP of US$79.99 plus tax.
Modern Design Combined with Maximum Comfort
To achieve a new level of wearing comfort, EpicGear uses a combination of high-quality leatherette and memory foam ear cups that perfectly match the new, even more convenient headband design. Accompanied by the X-braided cable and a reinforced strain relief, the THUNDEROUZ not only becomes a comfortable, but also an enduring escort during limitless gaming and music sessions, and allows quick access to your most important audio controls and profiles.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- THQ Nordic to revive old-school Nickelodeon games
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit