The conquest of new world's, all-powerful enemies, great battles and wild chases - ambitious gamers are daily confronted with the toughest challenges. With the P533 stereo gaming headset they get the right equipment. Like the player itself the gaming headset must show performance at the highest level. The perfect fit is determining because you easily forget the time while gaming. However burning ears and uncomfortable pressure can bring you back to reality faster than favored.
In contrast the P533 headset with its soft foam ear cushions and the equally padded and light headband keeps you comfortable for even the longest sessions. Nothing stands in the way for non-stop gaming. To really bring the action on the screen to life best audio quality is just as well under obligation. The lifelike stereo sound of the P533 catapults the gamer with a slam into the middle of the virtual world and makes it even more perceptible and spectacular. But even at the most hectic multiplayer combats, you can rely on the absolute precision of the integrated boom microphone. The sound volume can be directly adjusted through the headphone.
The P533 goes in action with both console and PC, the 2 m extension cable with 2 x 3.5 mm Jack leaves full freedom of movement.
QUICK FACTS P533 Stereo Gaming Headset
Strong Bass and Crisp Treble
Powerful Neodymium Driver
Unparalleled Comfort Through Extra Smooth Earpads
Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, Tablet, Smartphone, Laptop and PC
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit