Celebrating the 10th season, Intel Extreme Masters returns to Katowice, Poland, as the world will watch the best professional players compete for over US$600,000. Intel will be present to show the best in technology and announce new initiatives that will enrich and grow gaming and eSports through the next decade.
Come see amazing advances in gaming in the Intel Experience Zone. Set across 625 square meters, experience virtual reality, see the smart ways Intel RealSense technology is integrated into games, and play the latest titles. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Where: IEM Expo hall, B1.
Intel LAN Party
What: 750 square meters of space for 200 PCs, provided by Intel for free play. Beyond trying out the latest hardware, gamers will be able to stream, participate in open tournaments, and try out the latest games. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Open for all IEM and IEM Expo audiences.
Where: ICC, ground floor, banquet rooms tournament on the main stage from a reserved area. Additionally, there will be a number of on-site activities just for press, with VIP treatment along the way.
Get hands-on experience and talk to the experts at the press-only Intel Showroom.
Interview and Roundtable Opportunities
Gregory Bryant, Intel corporate vice president and general manager, Desktop Client Platform, will share insights on this key industry and can talk, in brief, about the future of Intel gaming products.
Lee Machen, Intel director, Developer Relations, will be available to talk about diversity within the gaming industry. Also get access to select Intel-sponsored gaming teams.
March 6, 10-11 a.m. Press Conference
George Woo, Intel brand partnerships & sponsorship marketing manager joins Ralf Reichert, Managing Director ESL Global, as they discuss the decade of IEM and the growing changes in the eSports industry.
Where: Business and Media Zone, first floor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit