Celebrating the 10th season, Intel Extreme Masters returns to Katowice, Poland, as the world will watch the best professional players compete for over US$600,000. Intel will be present to show the best in technology and announce new initiatives that will enrich and grow gaming and eSports through the next decade.
Come see amazing advances in gaming in the Intel Experience Zone. Set across 625 square meters, experience virtual reality, see the smart ways Intel RealSense technology is integrated into games, and play the latest titles. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Where: IEM Expo hall, B1.
Intel LAN Party
What: 750 square meters of space for 200 PCs, provided by Intel for free play. Beyond trying out the latest hardware, gamers will be able to stream, participate in open tournaments, and try out the latest games. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Open for all IEM and IEM Expo audiences.
Where: ICC, ground floor, banquet rooms tournament on the main stage from a reserved area. Additionally, there will be a number of on-site activities just for press, with VIP treatment along the way.
Get hands-on experience and talk to the experts at the press-only Intel Showroom.
Interview and Roundtable Opportunities
Gregory Bryant, Intel corporate vice president and general manager, Desktop Client Platform, will share insights on this key industry and can talk, in brief, about the future of Intel gaming products.
Lee Machen, Intel director, Developer Relations, will be available to talk about diversity within the gaming industry. Also get access to select Intel-sponsored gaming teams.
March 6, 10-11 a.m. Press Conference
George Woo, Intel brand partnerships & sponsorship marketing manager joins Ralf Reichert, Managing Director ESL Global, as they discuss the decade of IEM and the growing changes in the eSports industry.
Where: Business and Media Zone, first floor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam