Celebrating the 10th season, Intel Extreme Masters returns to Katowice, Poland, as the world will watch the best professional players compete for over US$600,000. Intel will be present to show the best in technology and announce new initiatives that will enrich and grow gaming and eSports through the next decade.
Come see amazing advances in gaming in the Intel Experience Zone. Set across 625 square meters, experience virtual reality, see the smart ways Intel RealSense technology is integrated into games, and play the latest titles. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Where: IEM Expo hall, B1.
Intel LAN Party
What: 750 square meters of space for 200 PCs, provided by Intel for free play. Beyond trying out the latest hardware, gamers will be able to stream, participate in open tournaments, and try out the latest games. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Open for all IEM and IEM Expo audiences.
Where: ICC, ground floor, banquet rooms tournament on the main stage from a reserved area. Additionally, there will be a number of on-site activities just for press, with VIP treatment along the way.
Get hands-on experience and talk to the experts at the press-only Intel Showroom.
Interview and Roundtable Opportunities
Gregory Bryant, Intel corporate vice president and general manager, Desktop Client Platform, will share insights on this key industry and can talk, in brief, about the future of Intel gaming products.
Lee Machen, Intel director, Developer Relations, will be available to talk about diversity within the gaming industry. Also get access to select Intel-sponsored gaming teams.
March 6, 10-11 a.m. Press Conference
George Woo, Intel brand partnerships & sponsorship marketing manager joins Ralf Reichert, Managing Director ESL Global, as they discuss the decade of IEM and the growing changes in the eSports industry.
Where: Business and Media Zone, first floor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard