Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i air CPU coolers. Building on its Hyper 212 and Hyper TX3 predecessors Cooler Master focused on the ease of upgrading, ensuring that simple upgrades are completed with ease allowing system builders to focus on more complex aspects. The Hyper 212X is a universally compatible cooler. It's an ideal upgrade for improving the performance and noise levels in a PC, from a gamer who begins playing more intense games, to the overclocker who wants to achieve better clock speeds or the PC builder who needs a quieter environment.
The Hyper TX3i is an Intel compatible cooler, a simple and affordable upgrade for a stock cooler, or for a CPU that comes with no heat sink. Quiet, reliable, and still able to achieve impressive temperatures the TX3i is simple to fit with a push pin configuration, and compact enough to fit in most chassis with ease. Not happy to sit back and applaud the success of its 212 and TX3 coolers, Cooler Master continued to update the manufacturing process, from essential heat pipe soldering methods, to how Cooler Master packaged the cooler and fittings. The overall experience has been improved, not only bringing better temperatures, but also a more quick and simple fitting process.
Pricing & Availability
The Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i are available at European retailers now for a suggested retail price of Ã¢,Â¬29.50 and Ã¢,Â¬18.50 excluding VAT respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard