ESL, the world's largest esports company, is pleased to announce ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, set to take place at the Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice 2016 (March 4-6). Organized in cooperation with Intel and HP, the event will offer a total prize pool of US$10,000.
Online qualifiers will precede the ESL Legendary Series tournament in Katowice, from which the top eight players will qualify for a spot at the main event. There will be a separate qualifier for North and South America, and two qualifiers for Europe (which includes the CIS region). The top two players from the Americas qualifier, along with the top three players from each European qualifier, will then head to Poland for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series final in Katowice.
ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 is an official Major tournament, fully supported by the game's developer, Blizzard Entertainment. In addition to the US$10,000 cash prize, the eight competing players will have a chance to earn a share of the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour points at stake. These points will give top players a better chance to qualify for a spot at the Hearthstone World Championship later this year. There will be 43 HCT points to share in the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, with the winner taking 15 of them.
The finals of ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 will take place on the 6th of March in the International Congress Center Katowice. ESL will provide high-quality coverage as eight players battle it out for US$10,000, as well as commentary and analysis of the games for viewers live at venue and those watching online via Twitch. More information about the tournament and qualification phase can be found on ESL Play. IntelÃ,Â® and HP are the official partners for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit