ESL, the world's largest esports company, is pleased to announce ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, set to take place at the Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice 2016 (March 4-6). Organized in cooperation with Intel and HP, the event will offer a total prize pool of US$10,000.
Online qualifiers will precede the ESL Legendary Series tournament in Katowice, from which the top eight players will qualify for a spot at the main event. There will be a separate qualifier for North and South America, and two qualifiers for Europe (which includes the CIS region). The top two players from the Americas qualifier, along with the top three players from each European qualifier, will then head to Poland for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series final in Katowice.
ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 is an official Major tournament, fully supported by the game's developer, Blizzard Entertainment. In addition to the US$10,000 cash prize, the eight competing players will have a chance to earn a share of the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour points at stake. These points will give top players a better chance to qualify for a spot at the Hearthstone World Championship later this year. There will be 43 HCT points to share in the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, with the winner taking 15 of them.
The finals of ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 will take place on the 6th of March in the International Congress Center Katowice. ESL will provide high-quality coverage as eight players battle it out for US$10,000, as well as commentary and analysis of the games for viewers live at venue and those watching online via Twitch. More information about the tournament and qualification phase can be found on ESL Play. IntelÃ,Â® and HP are the official partners for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard