ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules, NAND Flash products, and storage devices today launched the HD650X external hard drive for Xbox One and the HD710M camouflage-styled drive. Both are available in up to 2TB and connect via USB 3.0. The HD650X delivers high speed storage expansion for Xbox gamers that want more space for an ever-growing library of games and apps. The drive features a green color scheme that matches Xbox branding and style and is based on the ruggedized ADATA HD650 for enhanced durability and portability. The HD650X is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles. The HD710M provides high-grade water, dust, and shock proofing, clad in a special edition woodland camouflage design.
Xbox One consoles currently ship with 1TB drives, and gamers quickly find themselves wanting additional storage as major game releases regularly clock in at above 50GB per title with patches, updates, and downloadable content. This is where the HD650X comes in. Users can choose 2TB, doubling available storage on their Xbox and ensuring ample capacity for the remainder of the console generation. The HD650X helps gamers avoid having to choose between getting new content and deleting previously-installed games, apps, and media. The HD650X is an essential upgrade, particularly in light of the Xbox Games with Gold program, which offers customers multiple free games every month.
The HD650X is based on the HD650 ruggedized external hard drive. It features a tough shell that protects it against shocks and drops and is ideal for gamers on the. To maintain a consistent look and feel with Xbox systems, the HD650X arrives in a lively green and black color scheme. The HD710M is based on the HD710 series of ruggedized external hard drives. It meets IEC IP68 standards, meaning submersion in 150cm of water for 60 minutes and completely tight protection against dust. It meets US Army MIL-STD-810G 516.6 drop test specifications for extreme shock-resistance. ADATA designers have created a woodland camouflage skin for the HD710M that echoes its tough build. For fans of military collectibles, it represents a sleek fusion of practicality and attractive design. The HD650X and HD710M utilize strong silicone coating, with multiple layers boosting protection from damage.
The HD650X and HD710M work in driverless plug and play with compatible operating systems, including Windows 10 and the New Xbox One Experience. Their USB 3.0 interface means up to 5Gbps data rates. With the HD650X, this means in many scenarios the external drive may actually prove faster for install and loading times than the internal Xbox One drive, providing a performance boost.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit