MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer gaming hardware and solutions announces an exclusive sponsorship with international eSports champions, Cloud9. Effective immediately, MSI will be outfit Cloud9 eSports teams with the highest-performance gaming products on the market, including MSI's award-winning laptops for on-the go gaming, and cutting-edge components to guarantee performance superiority over its rivals.
"MSI lives and breathes gaming, and we've dedicated countless hours and resources to support the world's eSports community," said Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "MSI is committed to gaming and is proud to welcome Cloud9 to our family of more than 12 professional gaming partnerships worldwide."
"MSI is one of the most trusted names in gaming and eSports, and we are delighted to be a part of the family," said Jack Etienne, Owner and Founder of Cloud9. "MSI's systems will guarantee the best performance during practices, outrival our opponents in tournaments, and help us become the best eSports team in the world."
Cloud9 is an American professional eSports organization with members in North America, Europe and Asia. Since founded in 2012, Jack Etienne has lead teams to win world championships in games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon