MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer gaming hardware and solutions announces an exclusive sponsorship with international eSports champions, Cloud9. Effective immediately, MSI will be outfit Cloud9 eSports teams with the highest-performance gaming products on the market, including MSI's award-winning laptops for on-the go gaming, and cutting-edge components to guarantee performance superiority over its rivals.
"MSI lives and breathes gaming, and we've dedicated countless hours and resources to support the world's eSports community," said Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "MSI is committed to gaming and is proud to welcome Cloud9 to our family of more than 12 professional gaming partnerships worldwide."
"MSI is one of the most trusted names in gaming and eSports, and we are delighted to be a part of the family," said Jack Etienne, Owner and Founder of Cloud9. "MSI's systems will guarantee the best performance during practices, outrival our opponents in tournaments, and help us become the best eSports team in the world."
Cloud9 is an American professional eSports organization with members in North America, Europe and Asia. Since founded in 2012, Jack Etienne has lead teams to win world championships in games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit