MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer gaming hardware and solutions announces an exclusive sponsorship with international eSports champions, Cloud9. Effective immediately, MSI will be outfit Cloud9 eSports teams with the highest-performance gaming products on the market, including MSI's award-winning laptops for on-the go gaming, and cutting-edge components to guarantee performance superiority over its rivals.
"MSI lives and breathes gaming, and we've dedicated countless hours and resources to support the world's eSports community," said Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "MSI is committed to gaming and is proud to welcome Cloud9 to our family of more than 12 professional gaming partnerships worldwide."
"MSI is one of the most trusted names in gaming and eSports, and we are delighted to be a part of the family," said Jack Etienne, Owner and Founder of Cloud9. "MSI's systems will guarantee the best performance during practices, outrival our opponents in tournaments, and help us become the best eSports team in the world."
Cloud9 is an American professional eSports organization with members in North America, Europe and Asia. Since founded in 2012, Jack Etienne has lead teams to win world championships in games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz