MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer gaming hardware and solutions announces an exclusive sponsorship with international eSports champions, Cloud9. Effective immediately, MSI will be outfit Cloud9 eSports teams with the highest-performance gaming products on the market, including MSI's award-winning laptops for on-the go gaming, and cutting-edge components to guarantee performance superiority over its rivals.
"MSI lives and breathes gaming, and we've dedicated countless hours and resources to support the world's eSports community," said Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "MSI is committed to gaming and is proud to welcome Cloud9 to our family of more than 12 professional gaming partnerships worldwide."
"MSI is one of the most trusted names in gaming and eSports, and we are delighted to be a part of the family," said Jack Etienne, Owner and Founder of Cloud9. "MSI's systems will guarantee the best performance during practices, outrival our opponents in tournaments, and help us become the best eSports team in the world."
Cloud9 is an American professional eSports organization with members in North America, Europe and Asia. Since founded in 2012, Jack Etienne has lead teams to win world championships in games like Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard