Apricorn Introduces the Largest Capacity 1.8-inch Pocket Drive on the Market
Apricorn, the leader in personal storage, announced today the 240 GB capacity enhancement for the Aegis Mini, making it the largest capacity 1.8" external drive available on the market. Small enough to slip in a shirt pocket, Aegis Mini is an ultra-portable 1.8-inch external drive with USB 2.0 or FireWire connection. With added capacity, users can now hold up to 60,000 songs, 50,000 photos or 300 hours of video, a 50 percent increase in capacity from its 160GB predecessor.
Smaller than a deck of cards and weighing in at a mere 3.7g, Apricorn's tiny portable drive offers simplicity and convenience. Its compact design centers around a 16-point omni-directional shock-mounted 1.8" hard drive, protecting the drive from the rigors of travel. With extremely low power demands the Aegis Mini is able to power on a single USB connection, helping to conserve notebook battery life and ensuring that the drive powers on all notebooks, including newer more power efficient models.
Available in 80 GB, 120 GB and now 240 GB capacities, the Aegis Mini is ideal for storing, sharing and backing up valuable information for everyday consumers, business professionals or power users looking for extra storage on the go. Pair this with your choice of a convenient integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable, which wraps neatly around the Mini when not in use, and you have the perfect notebook storage companion.
The Aegis Mini is compatible with both PC and Apple systems and comes bundled with Apricorn's Data Protection Suite, a complete software package offering system level backup and synchronization.
- Aegis Mini with integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable
- 1-meter extension cable
- Neoprene travel pouch
- Data Protection Suite software CD
- Quick Start Guide
Availability and Pricing
USB 2.0 interface: $149 (80GB), $189 (120GB), $269 (240GB)
FireWire interface: $159 (80GB), $199 (120GB), $279 (240GB)
1 year limited
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit