Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in rugged solid state drives and one of the world's Top SSD companies, today released its Self Encrypting Drive (SED) enabled SSD. It uses hardware encryption technologies to encrypt and decrypt every single bit of data during the write and read process so that data on it is secured. In addition, the Foremay SED SSD offers a crypto erase feature that can instantaneously render all data scrambled, scattered and useless.
"Information security on SSD drives has become increasingly important to all users, particularly in government, defense, financial and medical industries," said Jack Winters, Foremay's CTO and co-founder. "Foremay's SED SSD protects the drives and the data from unauthorized access by means of 256-bit AES hardware encryption that complies with TCG OPAL 2.0. Users can also preset a maximum number of failed access attempts that will automatically trigger crypto erase."
The crypto key for self encrypting drives can be set and kept outside a Foremay's SED SSD only, so that even if the drive is stolen, there is no way to hack the key, let alone access the drive. Furthermore, with optional OPAL 2.0 features harnessed with an enhanced authorization key and encryption key authentication and verification process, when a drive is removed from its designated host computer, the drive will not be recognized and cannot be accessed by another computer even if a user has the correct authorization key.
The unique advantage of crypto erase is its lightning speed - it takes only a second to crypto erase of an entire Foremay SED SSD. In addition, users can initiate a crypto erase by software or hardware method, locally or remotely.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit