Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading video card manufacturer, announced the latest GeForce GT video card, the Palit GeForce GT 710 series. To make your entire PC experience up to 10x faster than integrated graphics-including web browsing, photo and video editing, and gaming.
The Palit GeForce GT 710 based on the 28nm GK208 silicon, the chip features 192 CUDA cores, and a 64-bit wide DDR3 memory interface, holding 2GB or 1GB of memory. It features core clock speeds of 954MHz. Based on Kepler architecture, Palit GeForce GT 710 offers ultra low power and great performance and features with 1GB/2GB of DDR3 memory that's superior to integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications. Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience.
Palit GeForce GT 710 series are equipped with variety of video outputs such as Dual-link DVI, VGA and HDMI which are suitable for all kinds of home theater display monitors and can support simultaneously 3 concurrent monitors. With HDMI video output, you can also enjoy the 4K resolution monitor visual effect.. Palit provides 2 thermal solutions, for users who eager to have 0-dB PC environment, can take Palit GT 710 Heatsink solution. Besides Heatstink, for some regions, users who want to have small slim one slot video card to fit in the small PC, Palit GeForce GT 710 active fan cooler can be the perfect choice to pick.
Palit GeForce GT 710 features:
- 192 Kepler CUDA cores
- 3 multi displays support
- UHD (4K) support
- DirectX 12 support
- PhysX technology
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit