Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading video card manufacturer, announced the latest GeForce GT video card, the Palit GeForce GT 710 series. To make your entire PC experience up to 10x faster than integrated graphics-including web browsing, photo and video editing, and gaming.
The Palit GeForce GT 710 based on the 28nm GK208 silicon, the chip features 192 CUDA cores, and a 64-bit wide DDR3 memory interface, holding 2GB or 1GB of memory. It features core clock speeds of 954MHz. Based on Kepler architecture, Palit GeForce GT 710 offers ultra low power and great performance and features with 1GB/2GB of DDR3 memory that's superior to integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications. Take on modern games with advanced and reliable dedicated graphics. 80% faster performance than integrated graphics means a rich and smooth gaming experience.
Palit GeForce GT 710 series are equipped with variety of video outputs such as Dual-link DVI, VGA and HDMI which are suitable for all kinds of home theater display monitors and can support simultaneously 3 concurrent monitors. With HDMI video output, you can also enjoy the 4K resolution monitor visual effect.. Palit provides 2 thermal solutions, for users who eager to have 0-dB PC environment, can take Palit GT 710 Heatsink solution. Besides Heatstink, for some regions, users who want to have small slim one slot video card to fit in the small PC, Palit GeForce GT 710 active fan cooler can be the perfect choice to pick.
Palit GeForce GT 710 features:
- 192 Kepler CUDA cores
- 3 multi displays support
- UHD (4K) support
- DirectX 12 support
- PhysX technology
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series